4simmers european liveries pack for Xbox

I agree its awesome bit gutted about no easyjet written on winglets mind :cry:

Hopefully they’ll update it, 4Simmers seem to be pretty good at those things.

1 Like

Apparently they had an issue with it

I deleted the Bredok3D Livery Pack I had as I prefer 4Simmers.

2 Likes

@kampfrj are you hopeful of finding a fix?

I’ve bought this mainly to have ai in correct liveries, although I’ll enjoy the odd jet flight too.
It does seem unfortunately though, that all the ai planes use the first livery alphabetically, so all Aegean for European and all Air Canada for North America - I’ve yet to see any other carriers.
Not a huge problem, but I wondered if there was a setting I was missing that could randomise them?

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay. We are seeing what can be done. We have already contacted Asobo about this.

2 Likes

Its not a problem thanks for the reply . I see the aegan airlines has something written on wingtips as does the lufthansa? Be awesome if you could :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I have a problem with the liveries. I tried to use easyJet from LIMC and Swiss from LSZH but the loading is very long, (also 20 minutes). Then if I don’t have a CTD, it is not possible to fly. Every 30 second the sim has a pause during several seconds.

1 Like

Do we think the problems 4simmers are encountering with easyjet written on the sharklets is that it appears correct on one side then on the other side its mirrored?

@kampfrj

Two things, is it possible to add KLM to the Europe pack. Since KLM has ordered over 300 Airbus 320 planes they will soon fly in it. At least make if fictional for now, since you will also do that for Turkish Airlines.

Secondly can you look in to the live AI traffic. They always seems to use the same liveries. Air Canada or something else close to the letter A. Make it more varied. We want to see the AI using all liveries possible.

1 Like

Ik have no problems with live AI traffic. I see lots of Delta’s in Atlanta, KLM’s in Amsterdam and Lufthansa’s at Frankfurt for example.

It’s about the livery. Not the name. 4Simmers doesn’t even have KLM so that’s not even possible.

Recent update has included aer Lingus and Turkish airlines for anyone interested

4 Likes

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I have the EU pack for a320 installed and in the marketplace it states it should have British Airways.

I can’t find the BA livery in the selection, same goes for Austrian as well I think.

Any reason why i’m not seeing these?

Thanks

I think that’s because the actual marketplace update isn’t up already it will be later today hopefully

1 Like

Itll be able to update later on when the marketplace update comes theyve also added wizzair

1 Like

Thanks guys, I didn’t realise an update was pending, be nice to have BA finally.

1 Like

Yes mate it always shows it before hand then its normally the next marketplace update it arrives :+1:t2:

1 Like