4simmers liveries pack

Can anyone tell me what the 8k versions of some liveries mean?

I see a lot of duplicates liveries apart from in the description it says 8k, Is this supposed to be better graphically, to my eyes they look identical.

meaning that the textures looks better so it look less blurry when zoomed in

also speaking of it, is there any plans for the livery pack for the 747 and Cessna Caravan?

I thought they had mentioned 747 liveries, possible even cargo variants.

that was i heard of

Yes apparently so but they do have a few products unannounced so :person_shrugging:

The new liveries from 4simmers looking good especially the air lingus irish rugby team one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Question.

I have the EU livery pack and US livery pack for a320, but I’m not noticing many if at all other Ai aircraft using the liveries.

I have traffic density at airports set to zero for Ai aircraft parked at gates, so that could be one reason, when it comes to live traffic though I never seem to see any other a320s using the liveries.

Is there any big international airports that have a lot of a320s usually, so I can test. Heathrow normally seem to be bigger aircraft like a 747.

Perhaps there is also a livery pack I can get for the other airliners frequently at Heathrow and other airports.

1 Like

I seen a a320 TAP at maderia last week

1 Like

So do you still see a lot of generic liveries or do you have other livery packs for the other bigger aircraft that frequent places like Heathrow.

1 Like

I have most livery packs although because i have static ai pack my aircraft density is also set at 0

1 Like

Interesting will check that static ai pack out, what other livery packs do you recommend for the xbox?

1 Like

I have both the fsoares ones as pack one has the winglet texts on the easyjet livery but also gives another option of them without as the right hand side is mirriored but personally i think it adds to the realism that its added and their pack 2 has wizzair (current livery) not the old one included in bredoks pack…

1 Like

hey :slight_smile:

love the new update of the liveries thank you :slight_smile:

also any plans to add American Airlines, Avianca and LATAM for the 787 in a future update?

1 Like

Check them out on facebook they have loads planned for the 787 pack

1 Like

They have added an American Airlines 787 this week.

I also recommend checking their facebook page as they do read the comments for suggestions of liveries.

I asked for Monarch and US Airways in the historic pack they are releasing and they’ve done both by the looks of it :grin:

1 Like

Okay but problem is I don’t have Facebook

Can you ask to add Avianca and LATAM as well?

1 Like

Im sure its been asked and they responded with yes they will be atleast the latam one will… i cannot wait for them to add the winglet texts not mirrored as they have said they have a way to do it… also the 787 is gonna get a big update soon removing the lines from above the doors etc etc :+1:t2::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Is anyone able to find any 4simmers livery in MSFS marketplace on Xbox? Not sure if I made a mistake by I can’t find any addon anymore from 4Simmers. Someone has the same issue?

They have all been removed from the marketplace at the moment

Okay, thanks! Any known reason?