4Simmers Livery Packs Discussion

Great to see 4simmers back on Facebook they posted today

1 Like

Hallelujah​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

…and they haven’t posted anything since. There’s no sign of their Boeing 747-8i livery pack either. Anyone knows what’s up? :roll_eyes:

I would also like to know

They are not talented enough to make their own liveries :laughing:

3 Likes

They finally appeared!

1 Like

Yes, and possible F/A-18 and 747 cargo liveries next week! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

And updates to all a320 and 787 liveries… also mentioned it being a new team so :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Let’s hope they don’t disappear in the next few months😅

1 Like

The new F/A-18 livery pack is neat. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of military planes but they turned out great. I say the same for the new 747 liveries.

I only miss UPS and Atlas for the cargo pack. Any word on that?

I was waiting for them too. I think they should come in a next update. It was a pleasant surprise to see passenger plane paintings in the package.

1 Like

What I like about 4Simmers’ packs is that you buy them once and they get updated with more content. I’m sure the 747 pack will get new liveries as well. It already contains both cargo and passenger liveries, and I’m still amazed by their ability to essentially create a cargo fuselage without windows and such. I don’t know how they did that with texturing only.

1 Like

Absolutely. I really like the Jet2 and LOT updates for example.

1 Like

I have a problem with the 747 liveries, though. They look OK from the default cameras but they’re extremely blurry up close. Much more so than any 4Simmers pack before. They’re not “8K” for sure but don’t even look 4K to me either. They’re very low res.

2 Likes

I also noticed this lower resolution. But I’m already used to the texturing of Virtualcol’s Embraers, so it’s pretty easy for me. hahahahah

1 Like

So I noticed some issues with the 747 livery pack. I’ve already sent my findings to 4Simmers’ email, I hope they read it but I wish I was also on their Discord server.

• Aircraft renamed. After installing the pack, the Boeing 747-8i gets renamed to “Boeing B747-8F Asiana Airlines Cargo”. This is also erroneously indicated in the logbook (see below), regardless of what livery you use, passenger or cargo. Asiana Airlines is not even part of this pack currently, but even if it was, the plane’s name would be simply wrong. I completed the below flights all with different liveries.

• “Fanhansa” livery. This livery also erroneously uses the callsign “Asiana”, while it should be “Lufthansa”. The other liveries I tried use the correct callsigns (British Airways Cargo, Cargolux, Air France Cargo, House Cargo, etc).
  • Also, in the “Fanhansa” livery I see flickering in the texture. The last letter of the Fanhansa text, as well as the small “Lufthansa Potsdam” text flickers during flight, on both sides.
1 Like

I can’t find cargo flights for British Airways and Air France. At least not for the 747.I normally use Flightaware for simulating real time routes.

Am I missing something?

You’re not missing anything, there doesn’t seem to be any real-life route like that. British Airways Cargo doesn’t exist anymore, CargoLogicAir is now the only British cargo operator. Air France Cargo doesn’t exist either, or at least not as a regular operator. I just fly passenger routes with these liveries, or make up my own.

1 Like