747 Dome , Glareshield Brightness, Aisle Stand light knobs not turning on Xbox X

Right, but I said fixed. I didn’t say they didn’t do anything.

They reported it fixed at the outset of the SU11 beta. We tested it and found it wasn’t fixed, but its behavior changed to what it is now.

Hi guys,

Even this bug isn’t part of the fixes, shown in the Release Notes, I can operate all interior lights again, after the Mandatory Update (40th Anniversary Edition)

1 Like

Still not working for me.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Lights are actually light anything post SU11. Knobs turn though. :man_shrugging:t2:

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Fly at night in a 747-8. Interior flood lights do not come on. Only backlighting for the panel works.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Ditto for PC.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Still not working. Interior of 747-8 at night is dark as hell…

1 Like

Hi anyone had any luck on the latest beta with this? I have this issue still and on the 787 lower panel light won’t turn on

3 Likes

No, and it’s not part of the beta notes, either.

Perhaps SU11 will bring us a fix…

EDIT:

I’m pretty sure I meant SU12 when I wrote this.

2 Likes

Cockpit lights on B747-8 not working for me either. You can toggle all lights on/off (L key) but individual knobs just turn without any effect on lights (display brightness can be adjusted, “ambient” lights not).

Not working for me either…
I’m on Xbox.

Today I set up my flight from the world map and spawned on the runway and realised they were working. I thought it had been fixed however when I spawned at the gate they wouldn’t work. Seems to only work when aircraft spawns on the runway with the aircraft fully set up (for me anyway). Maybe there’s buttons we need to press before or after trying to turn them on which would enable them to work, not sure how the real aircraft works but in the CJ4 in the sim you have to switch the cab light switch on then it allows you to actually turn them on by pressing the physical light button overhead, not sure if that’s how it works in the real aircraft but sure does in MSFS.

Fixed in Sim Update 11.