787 anti ice doesn’t work

Are we ever going to fix this?

Icing is broken across all aircraft. There is supposed to be a fix in the works. Maybe we’ll have an update during the next developer Q&A this week.

I know it’s broken in general. But on other planes such as the a320neo default plane and other 3rd party planes such as a321 a330 and even the b747, at least the anti ice works so you can still fly without a constant stall threat due to all the extra weight. The b787 freaking deluxe plane anti ice doesn’t work at ALL. It’s beyond stupid that a plane you pay extra for the anti ice doesn’t work so you either have to fly faster than you normally would to combat the weight or avoid clouds altogether.

1 Like

Yeah, the 787 left a really bad taste in my mouth. I think it’s kind of funny that people complain about junk payware jets from 3rd party devs in the sim, but Asobo did the same thing :man_shrugging:

I love the 787 besides this right here lol. Sometimes I forget the change the weather to no clouds if I see them and bam! Ice galore :joy:. Yea right now I refuse to pay for 3rd party planes until they are a little better. I was this close to getting that 737 but I’ve seen enough where I shouldn’t pull the trigger just yet.

At least Asobo fixed the excessive flap drag with the latest update.
The are quite a few other items which need to be fixed on the 787.
Contrary to icing, all other problems can’t be avoided by choosing different weather :wink:

Yea thank god. Something that was affecting all planes. And yes I can do that. Or…you know…Asobo can bring a premium plane up to default came with the game planes standard. Which one makes more sense?

If you expect Asobo to fix all problems on all aircraft in a single update, you would likely have to wait another few month instead of just 2 more days.

No. What I expect is a premium plane to at least function to the same standard as planes that automatically came with the game. Nothing too drastic to ask for ya know? Trust me this isn’t the topic you want to be a white knight for Asobo. I don’t ask for much nor expect much. Just expecting what I paid for like any decent human being that works hard for their dollar. :man_shrugging:t5:

Apparently you had the wrong expectations.

Obviously :roll_eyes: (character limit)

You are asking for a very complex flightsim to be completely bugfree out of the box. That’s a lot IMO.
I’m not aware of a single sim which was bug free at its release.

I clearly stated what I’m asking. But feel free to put words in my mouth :joy:. Mr White Knight.

Thanx for the comparison :slight_smile:
WhiteKnight Two flying - Scaled Composites White Knight Two - Wikipedia

Nice try.

That’s you buddy. In this case, the maiden in distress is Asobo :joy:

Guess you don’t understand a joke without the corresponding emoji :roll_eyes:

Nah I understood the joke fully. I just made one of my own to counter yours. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Asobo need to fix this.

1 Like

It will never get enough votes sigh