A-10a

Anyone try it yet? How does it compare to DCS?

The developer is the poster child of mediocrity.

This will be something that looks like an A10 that should go up in the air and should come down again at some point.

And that’s about it.

13 Likes

A-1/2a :rage: :rage:

Where is is so I can have a look??

Glad I came here first. I used to have an A-10c cockpit that I boxed up when I got VR. But I haven’t flown in DCS since MSFS VR dropped.

The marketplace

Nothing from this developer is worth a rotten egg. I am not about to buy it but… everything else I have from them (a couple more aircraft) are plagued with issues. Non-functional cockpits, flight model issues, gear not retracting sometimes, flaps deploying backwards. They aren’t worth much more than something that vaguely resembles the aircraft and somewhat flies.

17 Likes

Avoid anything that starts with MS SCENERY!

2 Likes

Yup and this is going to do the Platform so much good.

3 Likes

Such a shame. The Warthog deserves better.

2 Likes

Yes, £12.49 down the drain, just like an airfix model, no manual, these people don’t even seem to have a website, why is this on offer?

7 Likes

Because you ought to search for the developer name in this forum and you will see multiple red flags. This developer has engaged in theft of intellectual property, false advertisement, and in general delivers horrible products. I mean, this is literally one guy in Russia who sells Google rips on SimMarket. The Marketplace is not curated and has no such thing as quality control.

5 Likes

Makes you wonder what Asobo and MS is thinking. Shame that they will let someone like this tarnish their product.

6 Likes

Dcs a10a is really showing its age. If you wanna fly the a10, dont bother with anything in msfs, go directly to a10c in dcs. Combat aircraft like that just wont have the systems dppth in msfs, since virtually all the systems are irrelevant here

2 Likes

It does have better, just not here

I haven’t gotten on msfs yet today …is this another Bredok gem, or do we have mscenery to thank for it?

It’s MScenery. And as opposed to before where he released it on SimMarket, this one is Marketplace exclusive so far. His cockpits are 90% non-functional and non-interactive, so it’s worse than Bredok.

I think he figured out that the majority of his sales will now come from the Marketplace and has probably decided to stick with that. Unless SimMarket simply hasn’t gotten around to posting it.

Funny how this stuff and Virtualcol ends up here right away and JustFlight said they submitted their Arrows but they aren’t to be seen yet.

9 Likes

Great, comparing his a4 to the freeware a4 in dcs, i can only imagine how bad this thing is

Wasn’t mscenery the one who did the garbage mig15, too?

Yup. He has done the F-18, Mig-15, A-4, and now A-10. And the first two aren’t compatible with each other. Still. Cause in the early days he hasn’t figured out that SimObjects need a unique name so those two aircraft compete for the same SimObjects folder. He has shipped me the updated version but the one on SimMarket is still broken. He has also promised a “big update” for the F-18 in a couple of days. That was months ago. He is a bright one. That F-18 is the one where he began by stealing IndiaFoxtEcho’s code and modifying it for the F-18 (except in the first version he released he forgot to remove the loading screen descriptions that tell you you are loading the MB-339)

Funny thing how Deimos had their aircraft (F-16) removed from sale cause they stole Dean’s F-15 but after JustFlight came after them, they had to get rid of it. This guy still has all his junk though. And Deimos is still a Microsoft Partner cause they have their airports on the Marketplace.

So, apparently Intellectual Property isn’t a highly protected commodity in flight simulation. Only if you have some muscle and threaten legal action.

6 Likes

Have you flown the A-10c II? You can pile the mavricks on :grinning: