A Call to all

Ha ha… yes, that probably went a bit too far! It’s my perception of the stereotypical gamer.

Guys, that’s what I think. When they finalize the game, it will cost over a thousand dollars, and they will most likely be selling the simulator by subscription per month. But we, who bought and supported them today and now, will remain their users. Or they will give us some privileges in the future. This will be their gratitude for our patience. So don’t swear at the developers.

Amen brother

There are certain people that do that. It’s on both sides at the extremes.

1 Like

I called for understanding and dialogue in my post. Did I offend the community?

These are honestly the worst forums I’ve seen. Not all users are like this, but a large amount are just generally confrontational, trolls, or plain derailers of conversation.

3 Likes

Good post. But even if I disagreed with every point made, which I don’t, IT’S STILL A GOOD POST!
And there’s the real issue.

Thanks.

I could be wrong. It’s all about politics. many are hostile now. I believe that the crisis and the coronavirus are what caused many people to go off the rails and become very aggressive.

3 Likes

:wink:

hmmm let me ponder that…

I think your mention of peoples intimate relationships exited the boundaries of a flight simulation forum…

I doubt they will transfer this to a subscription service further down the line. I also doubt there will be some reward for having purchased the game at release.

Sadly yes.

Ironically, for a simulator forum it’s just like real life!
But just as in real life, that doesn’t make it right.

Mentioning intimate relationships was probably a problem. I agree. But in Russia, this would be taken as a joke. Nevertheless, I agree that this could offend someone.

Excellent observation.

I concur completely.

I didn’t really suffer with those issues on FB to be fair, was pretty bored silly of the pointless MSFS posts amongst other things though. Really lost all interest in flight sims right now for a few reasons, going as far as uninstalling sims and wiping related addons and data from my system.
Should just log out of here and be done with it tbh.

If you have offended anybody, it will most likely be the agitators/trolls.

Keep on keeping on buddy.

They can’t kill the message or the messenger. :wink:

An interesting observation.
It has widely reported that peoples … tolerance levels are lowered right now.
I, at least, find flight simulation an effective way to ameliorate stress.
'Course I do that by ‘flying’ not shouting away in the forums.

1 Like

I do it the same way and I’ve come to terms with it. I fly around Europe and do a European tour for my video. I turn on the music and get a good relaxation contemplating the beautiful sunrises and sunsets of my long travels. This is unforgettable! Thank You Asobo!

We could do with a little of that Russian ease and humour you mention right now on these forums.
Stay safe my friend.

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words my friend! :wink:

2 Likes

I feel quite emotional. Hahaha.
Time for a brew I think.

Later.

1 Like