A new update?

It has started to download a new update! Anybody else?

2 Likes

Yes it’s the hotfix.

2 Likes

Yep just downloaded 914mb from Store

Did not think that it will be so fast…

Getting busy :pray: now

New main app but fortunately no content to download thereafter. All done and dusted in 2 minutes and working again.

Hotfix for what ??

some people were experiencing crashes.

We have to give some kudos to the guys at Microsobo. This is the first time they release an emergency hotfix. Some people had been working Friday night and Saturday for us go play flight sim. Even though I wasn’t having a problem, THANK YOU GUYS :blue_heart:

34 Likes

Tired of these attitudes around here. They created something amazing, and the team is incredibly dedicated to getting everything we want in the sim. Why the negativity?

And just to add to this - I even contacted them to give my suggestions on the implementation of a scenery gateway system, and I quickly got a response back that they’ll discuss it this week and figure out the best way to implement it! They really do listen to us. And they’re really in this for the long run.

25 Likes

Better than ever, thank you.

2 Likes

I am currently flying a 3 hour flight .-. can anybody tell me, if there is a changelog? Or is it just for the bug?

They’re aware that some issues with LOD came up in optimization and they’re fixing it… why the hostility? I don’t see anyone else producing a better sim. Shouldn’t you be supportive of the team laboring over this project?

4 Likes

Well, I got a flightsimulator.
The best one I ever had so far (out of the box).
But what do I know, I’m only into this since the 80’s…

And Kudos for the guys working extra hours.
They could have as well just enjoy their weekend and go back to work monday like most other ppl would do.

10 Likes

It’s just the hotfix for CTD bugs.

1 Like

I’m fine, too, thanks for asking. Kudos, Microsoft and Asobo, there’s many of us who appreciate your work. Thanks for the positivity, @MikePapa4008 !

3 Likes

If they were do their job right, they would’t need to work after hours. But I am not talking how bad job they did with Patch #5. I am talking about the green light the Patch #5 got despite many issues. It was clear at the beginning of the week the Patch had too many issues what they communicated honestly. They just didn’t need to rush once again and should postpone the release, no meter for how long. With rushing they did more harm than good (once again!). And I don’t blame developers I blame managers/ decision makers. Their acts just show how imature/ inexpirienced the Asobo company is. However it doesn’t look like I just hope their learning curve will become steeper soon.

4 Likes

what problems? They fixed a lot in this patch especially the AP…

1 Like

It worked perfectly, and since the new update the game is blocked at the Mount Fuji page with the little circle in the right bottom, and nothing happened. Is anyone have this issue?

1 Like

Apprently some hardware / peripheral combinations caused CTDs

Something no developer can rule out completely till released to public as there are simply too many peripherls to test each one prior release.

3 Likes