A terrible simulator for professional pilots

The simulator has excellent graphics, very astonished and proud of what they have done with the quality of the graphics, the scenarios, the weather, the design of the planes, etc. But the game is full of bugs, I have mainly noticed it on airline planes and jets, although I have to say that the gameplay in general is very bad. Airplanes spin on their own, they become uncontrollable with or without autopilot, the autopilot often does not respond, the sensitivity of the controls is very high and it is something that cannot be adjusted, the airplanes have a tendency to turn to left and they are vertically unstable and in short a number of errors that make the simulator a terrible option for a professional pilot, which is a shame since I have played this simulator for more than 20 years, practically since I was a little boy. Another detail that bothers me is that this time they did not have the most important partnership of all and I mean a partnership with Jeppesen, it is a shame not to have the maps, the cards and the approach plates available within the game, one cannot be guessing the procedure, routes, radio aids, navigation aids, frequencies, runway length, airport altitude, etc. Furthermore, ATC is completely useless, it doesn’t give you vectors and it doesn’t help you make decisions in real time. The truth is that I hope that this and the other thousands of aspects and defects of the game can improve over time and with the new patches that are being released, since this simulator has been a source of inspiration for many that thanks to it we have become in professional pilots. Thank you very much, greetings.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is anyone else really dissapointed?