There has not been any official news since November. Even though Scott announced to be more open about the development. Nothing on their forums. So idk what’s going on at A2A.
Disparaging comments against entities or individuals is against Code of Conduct. Kindly stick to the Topic.
Developers update was posted yesterday.
https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73544
It’s excellent to finally hear from them! It’s just more evidence that the golden age of MSFS 2020 is finally upon us. Can’t wait!
I haven’t owned an A2A aircraft yet, but since I’ve read so many enthusiastic comments about their products, I’m definitely going to purchase the Comanche. Some even say A2A is the benchmark what makes me very curious about that.
I own all their products for FSX. And after I bought the first one I was hooked. They feel very real. Super immersive.
I’m very excited for the Comanche to come to MSFS. Finally the great scenery will be married with high fidelity GA aircraft. That’s gonna make sightseeing loads of fun.
My favourite A2A aircraft when I was in FSX.
Hopefully soon…
I would pay top dollar for a T6, but not the turboprop version- radials all the way. A2A was always the best quality when I used to fly FSX. I sure hope they are planning to make a Texan for MSFS,
I think A2A will have a great product someday, in the meantime, I’m enjoying the Milviz 310 and the Sting S4.
I’ve been waiting almost two years for this aircraft.
There is a first picture of their Comanche for MSFS in this thread: https://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73618
Exciting news. As a total A2A fanboy myself I have to say this will be a day one purchase for me.
There are quite a few high fidelity GAs now in the sim and I have quite a few of them. It will be interesting to see if A2A can bring something new to the table.
My rapidly growing problem (a nice problem) is that I now have quite a few high fidelity aircraft but struggle time-wise to fly them all.
For me, despite their reputation, their product will have to be very good and bring something a bit different to entice me to a purchase.
Finally folks…we’re getting a bit closer ![]()
Needless to say, that’s a buy.
Love A2A, just wish they came out of the gate with something more exciting.
I’m sure the features will be beyond awesome … but I also gotta say: after falling in love with the beautiful design of the Piper Arrow III, it’s gonna be hard to go back to the boxy Comanche. ![]()
Good lord no, Comanche with a decent paintjob looks like it’s trying to go supersonic on the ground!
I asked for one a couple of days ago and here we are, hurrah. Hope there’s one of the decently powerful ones though.
There is nothing more exciting… I have been waiting somewhat impatiently for this since they announced it. I would buy it 4 times if they said I could have it today.
It’s the PA24-250 model. Should be just under 160kt cruise.