It is good seeing A2A joining the game. The Comanche was one of favorites in FSX. Really hope the do bring their excellent Piper Cub which was my all time favorite. While we do have the Xcubs and the Savage a high fidelity Cub is sorely absent.
This is a snooze fest compared to the Aerostar we were supposed to get first.
Their Aerostar was totaled (no one hurt), and they wanted a plane they could test with, so the Comanche.
Wish theyd come out the gate with anything, what a wait for A2A to join the party..
Honestly, that reads quite funny
Although I am totally on your side.. you wouldn’t think how much realism and actual fidelity you could feed into a plane like this that has absolutely no features in reality… actually
Together with their AT-6 it was my alltime A2A favourite.
How I miss their C182… ![]()
Respectfully diagree. I am sorry you didnt get the Aerostar first, I would be excited about that one too, but it worked out beautifully for me. I want the PA24 over anything else. Maybe I like naps ![]()
For one second I read “RA2AH-66 Comanche” … ![]()
I’ll just be happy to see what all the fuss is about.
By explanation I come from Xplane 11 and A2A never developed an aircraft for that sim so I have never tried one of their Accu-sim products.
It will be interesting to see if the reality matches the hype and how much more real they can develop a sim aircraft compared with, say, Milviz.
Here’s hoping very much that it does meet everybody’s expectations ![]()
Maybe with SU10. ![]()
It’s a good point, my own take is that A2A’s reputation is rightly deserved from their FSX/P3D output. Hard to explain but (and I could be wrong) I don’t think anyone was doing what they did to the level they did, in terms of a plane feeling ‘living, breathing’ because of the ongoing damage modelling, walkarounds that actually meant something (you’d occasionally find defects that would bite you if you took off with them, e.g. missing elevator screws).
I do think in general what they provided made other developers up their game, and some things that they did are now almost ‘standard’ when it comes to high quality 3rd party developers (damage modelling is the main one I can think of).
Will be interesting to see what they bring to the table. I’m a big fan and greatly appreciate their work, they’ve given me countless hours of enterntainment.
Yes, i’ve been following them on and off now for about 18 months or so and like most people here it’s going to be a day one purchase which tbh is not something I usually do.
I really hope they don’t spoil it though with any heavy duty DRM. I don’t know what their security measures are normally like. I’m hoping for something maybe along the lines of ORBX or Just Flight.
Not sure how much it will be but on this one occasion I’m really not that bothered ![]()
As far as A2A goes, I am an old customer of theirs. If they make a P-47, P-51, Connie, or T-6 Texan, my wallet is out the day of release. Might even pick up their P-40, if they make it, but even for A2A it’s going to be hard to beat the Big Radials Warhawk IMHO…
Pretty nice …
No copy/paste Garmin unit as far as the eye can see ![]()
It will be difficult to compete, in all area inside an aircraft addon :
Can maybe someone sum up what is the fuss about? Never played older sims except fs2004 as kid, so what their planes offers above something like Milviz 310R?
Ha … This is only Alpha.
Just imagine the excitement when it gets to beta and then final. The hype is now beginning to build a bit like the GTA 5 launch back in 2013.
Can’t wait ![]()
Xplane 11 simer here and not tried their ac yet, but apparently in other sims they have gone ‘above and beyond’ other developers (for GA) to achieve the highest levels of fidelity and accuracy.
I guess that GA enthusiasts, including me, are excited to see what they can do in FS2020 and if they can push the boundaries more than other devs have so far.
yeah, it would be interesting, what they bring to the table. I just hope it’s fun and interesting as opposed to “more realistic but also more annoying”. Really not want to wait few real life days becase my engines needs to be replaced
To me Milviz 310R is almost perfect balance between realistic and fun experience.