A2A Comanche 250

What A2A products means, is Realistic … ‘Accurate’, it’s what they’ve build for years and from scratch. They named their internal system Accu-Sim where all the real aircraft behaviors are handled, incorporating true working systems in all area of an aircraft, already for years, based on in deep analyzing and situations recording. Imagine we get involved in managing the aircraft maintenance, battery check, cylinders compression, sparks plugs replacement … Many other addons builders get inspired of what they done, like for the pre-flight check (walkaround) and some additional parts… Most of their aircraft addons are study level. And at first, with what we see in the current visual they published, plus knowing their building skill, technical knowledge, level of sound delivery, I can say they took a high grade of attention and professionalism, so we will never be disappointed or tired of flying in their planes !

Often imitated, never equaled :slight_smile:

Yes, I didn’t think of that.

‘Be careful what you wish for’ might also be an appropriate observation as well I suppose.

I suppose. That’s why I’ve asked. I’m sure some people would welcome that, as “in real life, you won’t repair engines with simple mouse click”. But I hope it’s more like SimFlight2020 above described. Like much more detailed maintenance hangar in 310R.

Right, though not only, all is in details, like vibrations in the cockpit depending on engine RPM, spin behavior handling with perfect recovery, there’s so many I can’t put all details here …
Yes Milviz is quality and fun, they produce great aircraft addons, as a few designers on the market and I love many of their addons, for me the first one I would see in MSFS with the current quality level, would be the Hugues MD 530F, with direct binding of engine start, but this is another subject …
Once in any A2A, we get something special, no less fun, some in deep feeling as in a real aircraft with accurate realism feedback at any stage, that’s all I love and I’m confident in what they build in the background.

Wow those images are sharp! That cockpit texture is incredible.

:+1: I fully agree :slight_smile:

i remember a time in their 172 in P3D, when I forgot to turn on the cockpit heaters. My teeth started chattering, I began shaking, and I had trouble focusing on the dials as I slowly froze to death. Fortunately, I figured it out before it got too bad and survived. But that’s an example of the level of detail.

I always remember the story I read at avsim: after several weeks without touch their c182 (or maybe the cub, not sure) during the walkaround discovered a nest in the engine!

"I’m sure some people would welcome that, as “in real life, you won’t repair engines with simple mouse click”.

Yup. I would be the first one to scream HERE!! :smiley:

News from A2A:

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73656

Nice! And there is a new engine monitor that wasn’t in the FSX/P3D versions.

I just hope they manage to get the walkaround feature working in MSFS. That was one of the stand out features of the A2A GA aircraft.

Just to add :

“the MSFS Accu-sim Comanche is an entirely rebuilt/new generation of Accu-sim.”

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73656&start=30#p559723

Just curious, after reading through various threads at the A2A forums, is this project finally dead now?

No, the last word from September is that they are still working hard to get the Comanche to beta status but progress is slow.

PEOPLE!! It is freak out time!

Don’t get to excited just yet, a beta can take a long time if they want to be thorough. But here’s hoping it will be soon indeed.

Yes that is true. I am more freaking out that this project just jumped from us wondering if it was even still a thing to something that is nearing completion.

The new tech to provide accurate flight physics sounds great. Even doing things correctly that weren’t intentionally programmed by hand.

Oh boy, I’ve been waiting for this one since the beginning of MSFS 2020! This will compliment well the only one plane that I feel at the same level : The Milviz C310R. I just bought the Wilca and it’s also great.

A2A will just put the bar at another level.

Yeah!!!

https://a2asimulations.com/2023/01/26/554665/

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=74087