A320 A321 and A330 Pulling to the right on takeoff

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
When taking off the plane pulls to the right when speed gets up

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Video Available but site will not allow me to upload or add link

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
TCA Sidestick and quadrant. Line up and add thrust. plane veirs to the right. Pushing on pedals does not help.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
Asus Rog Board, 64gb Ram, Intel i7-9700 Nvidia RTX 3900

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
Not Yet

Have you done your due dilligence before posting this as an MSFS bug?

1. If you’re on TCA Sidestick and Quadrant, and also having Pedals. Have you unbind the Z Axis from the rudder control in the sidestick?
  2. In your TCA Sidestick, you can press the locking mechanism behind the sidestick to lock the Twist function. Eliminating the input to your Rudder.
  3. In your TCA Sidestick sensitivity curve, have you add maximum deadzone to the Z axis?

Hi
Thanks for the above.
In answer to your questions Yes to all.
Knowing i have rudder pedals i removed the Z axis settings and locked it down. Also added MAX deadzone.
I have even unbound the keyboard controls. never had this issue with the saitek.

Did the rudders move when you apply the pedal movement at the parking/Gate?
What happens when you taxi? You’re steering the nosewheel using the rudder pedals too, right?

Hi
Correct, i am steering with the pedals and at the gate they are perfect. My usual practice is to press both brakes, left and right on the pedal to ensure full movement. I do the same for the stick. UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT
During taxi the rudder pedals do the job. Straight lines all the way. Line up perfect. Add thrust and once it hits 80 to 100 knots i start to pull. Pushing down on rudder helps a little but not much.
I can get in the air with a lot of wobble and then it all goes ok. flies in a nice line.

Crosswind from the right?

seems like a normal take off to me… Hahahah…

Check your assists settings, make sure everything is off, or Hard/True to Life.

No, there is no cross wind. If there was it would be easier to control. Thanks for the answer tho.

Thanks for all the assistance.
All of my settings are set to off. The only setting i have on is the ATC AI other wise its as true to life as i can get it.

Hopefully the video will embed and you can see. It pulls after a certain speed and me pushing all the way down to the left helps but its a fight

Hmm… I wonder if it’s specific to A321… I don’t have that aircraft, so I never really fly it. Your flight model is set to Modern, yes? But then again, if this A321 is ported from FSX, then it might actually need Legacy flight model to fly it. But I’m not too sure.

Its on all of the Airbus i have. The default A320 Neo, A321 and A330. I have removed all of add on planes and just used the A320 Neo and have the same issue with that. As a final ditch effort im reinstalling the whole game. Takes a while but its worth a try.

Don’t reinstall the whole game yet… Hmm… try the FlyByWire A32NX mod Developer Version, it has a custom flybywire controls which may (or may not) help you feel the difference.

Already 40% of the way thru the install. Ill give the FBW a go if this still does not work. Thanks again

Yeah, this is my take off a few days ago, and it feels fine for me. I’m also using the same hardware as you are. But I don’t have pedals, and I use the twist axis for my rudder controls.

what do you use to get the text to the bottom of the screen?

You mean the subtitles? That’s built in the sim itself.

cool, not seen the setting for that will have to have a look

Stange. Looks like a classic crosswind situation to me.

once the sim is reinstalled, i will try it somewhere that i know is hot and dry so i can fully test that theory but it did it again today and there are others with this issue as well.

Well you don’t really need to try a different place. You can try it anywhere you want. If you want to try an ideal condition, just duplicate the Clear Weather preset, and remove the wind layer. That way, you have no wind at all at 15 degrees C and clear skies with standard barometric pressure. Can’t get anymore controlled environment than that. Then save it as a custom weather preset, and use that.