A320 Displays freeze

After SU9 the A320 default Displays freeze after I press the button CSTR and also if I change anything on the MCDU ( Direct or STAR add ). Only the waypoints are still moving

Also the VFR map is freezed

I have the same problem.
As soon as I press the CSTR button, the Navigation Display freezes and does not respond anymore.
the VRF MAP freezes to.

2 Likes

Same issue on A32N on Xbox. This issue didnā€™t occur during the beta. #xbox

4 Likes

Same for me. Didnā€™t have it during both SU 9 Betas.

Also If you made a direct waipoint display freezed and the flightplan disappeared.

3 Likes

Both bugs confirmed, Series X. Didnt happen in Beta. This needs to be fixed asap.

2 Likes

Same for me. I was less than happy last night, let me tell you.

when I go to the AirBus 320 and turn on the batteries I have a couple of blank screens and the screen that lit up is showing erroneous infoā€¦In my Citation Longitude, the screens have lots of Xs in them instead of airspeed, etcā€¦ SU9 broke things again :frowning:

1 Like

Hello,
Please do not delete the bug report template. It is there for a reason.

Same problem hereā€¦

Iā€™m on Series Xā€¦

Very annoying that every update brakes something new each timeā€¦ what the hell is doing Asoboā€¦

1 Like

Well Iā€™m glad at least that itā€™s not just me!
Installed su9 and did the updates in content manager and yes, itā€™s all broken again. Iā€™m using Xbox platform and I am so peeā€™d off with Microsoft and Asobo. After all the expectations of su9, once again itā€™s broken more than itā€™s fixed.
Just about to cancel my monthly subscription because I believe they are taking money and not providing a viable product.

I heard that there is a fix for our friends on PC but nothing for Xbox.

1 Like

Same problems as mentioned in here. Xbox series x

3 Likes

Same here with series X.

4 Likes

Really disheartening this gamebreaking bug hasnt been logged yetā€¦ The new AIRAC update has to be a contributing factor because its the only thing that changed from the beta build, and it seems to affect many if not all default Asobo aircraft. The equivalent ā€˜direct toā€™ function in the Asobo 787 is also inop. now as attempting to load a specific waypoint elicits no response in the FMC, similar to the issues when using ā€œDirect Toā€ in A320N. This is on top of the freezing screens.

4 Likes

I had this exact same issue in the cockpit after updating to SU9 however, I also had the 4simmers Europe Livery installed. A day after the SU9 I was alerted to an update of the livery. I did the update and havenā€™t had the issues in the cockpit since. No idea if it is related but might be worth checking if you have the same.

The VFR window sometimes works but mostly doesnā€™t on my Xbox X.

2 Likes

Same here. Just tried to fly the A320. Soon as I hit the constraint button, the NAV PFD froze and the aircraft did not follow the PERF numbers in the FMC. I was trying to climb and the speed would not go above 220 knots. Changed the speed myself to 320 but as soon as I went back to manage speed mode, it went nose up and brought my speed back down to 220. Never had this problem before SU9. Hopefully they fix it quick.

3 Likes

Everything was going fine until I neared the ILS point and the plan disappeared from the display and the aircraft kept flying around in circles. The ILS would come on and off on its own but not alignā€¦

3 Likes

Same issue here but I donā€™t need to press the CSTR button, it just happens after pass first navigation fix.

OMG, it is unbelievable how they never can do the A320 working properly. Every flight, every update, different bugsā€¦

And there are months that I never saw more the weather radar working.

XBox Series S here.

2 Likes

Itā€™s likely this is an AIRAC issue because there are similar bugs with the avionics on all default Asobo aircraft and because these bugs did not occur at all during the Beta. The only thing different about the latest beta build and the final SU9 build was the new AIRAC updateā€¦

1 Like

Same here just now flying from Gatwick to DĆ¼sseldorf. The VFR map freezes as well. Xbox series S. Airbus A320 Neo by BredoK. Same happened with the standard A320 Neo.
Besides that the world map is just becoming a big guess whether it holds or keeps crashing the game. The point where the mouse cursor or the controller gets into frozen mode. Then the game decides to re-start.

4 Likes