A320 Neo Autopilot Navigation

Thanks for that. I had forgotten about the mouse ‘click’ function.
I fiddled around with the Heading button & the mouse color combos & got it to where I have an LNAV operating ok & the aircraft is following a flight plan.
T45

Very usefu,l thanks.
Got rid of the Blue/Yellow shadings & took the mouse back to what i am used to.
T45

Just upgraded to 1.19.0 and testing the A320 today. I did notice the CJ4 will not follow the FMS flightplan.

Parking brake back to normal with latest upgrade/hotfix.

I fly the NEO on IFR and most times it’s ok however occasionally it does not automatically follow gps tracking and I have to switch on loc which then works but my question is how do I know what nav syst it is following and where is the gps loaded from in most planes you have a nav button on the panel to choose nav mode.

ALso when this happens the compass rose is on for mode not gps- where do you select/ deselect these.

i have logged this bug with zen i have noticed as long as dont use mouse to change the view (zoom or free view) in the cockpit the auto pilot worked fine, try this and i hope it works for you, i also have dedicated a switch just to lock the localizer as a semi workaround

Why does the Neo not fly flight plan with the NAV light on instead of the HDG light All other planes the NAV is lit not the HDG and this is impossible to put a heading in if you want to change where you need to go to line up
HDG light will no go out at all

Not sure what you mean by heading and nav light. The indication for what mode you’re in is on the PFD it will say “NAV” when it is in nav and it will say “HDG” when in heading. To select NAV you need to push the heading knob, to select HDG you need to pull the heading knob (how you do this will depend on your interface and bindings.)

figured it out had to change to Legacy from Lock and no I can find the arrow below the HDG button and set a heading which is impossible when setting is LOCK

That’s not true. I prefer LOCK mode and always use it, and I am able to push and pull knobs with no problem. You need to read the instructions of how that is done in LOCK mode if you are unfamiliar.

True or not it works for me this way Lock just turns the HDG knob blue and I cannot pull or push it to do anything Someone else posted this change to Legacy from Lock, so I tried it

As I said there is a specific way to push and pull knobs in Lock mode. If you don’t do it that way, you can’t push or pull knobs. Very simple.

If you don’t want to learn how to do it, stay with Legacy mode.

I am always open to trying anything . I will give it another try since I had to reinstall everything in my computer due to a windows 11 glitch in their updates ■■■■■■■■ up my files . Not sure just where to click to pull and push yet but I will keep at it and if I cannot legacy does work

There are instructions in the sim somewhere for how Lock mode works. I forget where though. You can always google it or search youtube though.