A320neo v2 - reverse thrust not working

Will try this, thanks

Is this the normal situation that I pay 89 ā‚¬ to get a software with so many bugs, where I have to edit single files myself as a workaround to help me out of this situation? I can hardly believe it.

Hi @Hendrik2k1,

This issue was fixed in the first SU15 beta update since the A320neo V2 was introduced. You should have no need to edit files to fix this issue.

Thanks
The MSFS Team

Unfortunately, I am still having problems with A320 neo (last time I played this morning).

• Throttle lever jitters when pulled to 0 on the ground by Thrustmaster joystick.
  • Reverse thrust is set to joystick button 17 and should actually be activated when I land and pull the throttle all the way down. I can also see in the options that joystick button 17 is activated when I pull the throttle all the way down.

And one more thing:

• The magenta-colored ILS course pointer disappears shortly before landing.
    Could it be that I have an outdated version? I only recently installed MSFS with version 1.36.xx (from memory, not on my pc right now) in the window title.

Reverse def hasnā€™t been fixed fully in BETA. Out of the box the TCA for XBOX does not fully work on the ini 320, even when configured on the EFB. It shows the throttle moving between all 3 positive thrust detents and shows it below idle to REV Full, but that is not reflected on the actual aircraft throttle, nor does REV engage

1 Like

Hi,
I have the same problem.
Impossible to get reverse full. When I am in this physical position on my Thrustmaster, itā€™s only on idle in the gameā€¦

Same for me, calibrated but not working on Xbox

1 Like

Had the same problem. What worked for me.

On the calibration screen of the tablet on the A320, click on false (off) for the reverse thrust on axis. Calibrate your throttles as normal. When complete, click on the reverse on thrust as true (on). Calibrate again. it then worked for me. What I canā€™t say is it will stay working after a reboot or restart of the xbox.

Also found try and get the reverse thrust idle as near to thrust idle but a bit below, which is a bit of a struggle with the detent on the throttle.

4 Likes