A320NX Wipers Fly By Wire

Hi, I have updated to the very latest A320NX from FBW. emptied the community folder of all liveries for the 320, tried with the Stable version & Developer version but every time the windshield wipers are on at the start, no matter what the weather is (cannot turn off as the dial does not work at all), I never had any issues with this before this update !. Hope someone has an answer so I can put the new version through it’s paces. I uninstalled the FBW A320NX from Community folder & put back a few A320 liveries and the wipers were behaving as they should !!. I have the Steam version.
Thank you.

PS tried it again, this is what I am faced with (both Stable & Dev versions)

Does this happen if you use a different livery?
If so, you probably have a conflicting mod in your community folder.
There are instances with some liveries and the mod that do not work together.

It only happens when the FBW mod is installed in the the Comm folder to all liveries as well. If I take out the FBW, everything is fine, really strange.

What other mods do you have in there
Other mods can affect it.

Mainly Airports, a few liveries, scenery & G1000, G3000 Working title. But have also taken them all out and re started PC but still the same. Just taken off FBY A320NX, restarted pc and loaded up with standard A320 and no problems, also tried with a few different liveries and again no problems. Seems it only happens when the FBY A320NX (Stable or Dev) mods are installed.

I use the CustomFBW, it works OK.
Give me a few minutes to change to the dev and I’ll see if I can confirm your issue.

Remove Visible Co-Pilots AND Pilots from Community or use copilot-a32nx-fbw-stable

Is this in a start from the world map, or a challenge, etc?
My version is OK.

Start on runway

CAP537268
“Remove Visible Co-Pilots AND Pilots from Community or use copilot-a32nx-fbw-stable”

You mean the add on’s ?

I presume that’s what they mean, they say from community,
but you had said you already had removed all mods.

Yep, done that earlier as stated. just removed the Co pilots and re installed the Stable version to see if that works.

Keep us posted!

Success, took off Co pilot and no wipers going and perfect cockpit. Thankyou everyone who has helped with suggestions. :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Question is now, which version in peoples opinion is better ?

No debate, CustomFBW.
Don’t even think about the others
The other two rely on MSFS code for the actual flybywire code in the airplane.
The custom version is all new from the ground up and doesn’t suffer from too many Asobo influences.
This is a link from just a few days ago.
Lots of info from RW pilots.

Brilliant, it shall be so then. Thank you for all your help👍

1 Like

Don’t forget to set your throttle correctly.

1 Like

OK, I will take a look at the page and have a read. Thank you.

1 Like