A32nx

I think he’s starting on the runway with no flight plan.

Mouse clicking the knob works fine as it should. The shortcuts including keyboard ones no longer work on Speed and Heading (They work fine on Altitude). Doesn’t matter if I have flight plan, start on runway or cold/dark.

This was never an issue on prior A32NX Dev or Experimental versions. It all started with the recent updates.
It appears to me the problem has something to do with the shortcut events not being sent to the Autopilot MCP on the standalone A32NX, but it only effects the speed and heading shortcuts and not Altitude.

Edit: I just tried on the Stable version and all three shortcuts (AP speed, Heading Bug, Altitude) work just fine but only Altitude shortcut works on the Dev and Experimental A32nx

Check the IRS switches top left of overhead panel. If they say inop that means you have the default asobo a320 installed

It’s probably the same issue like the Autobrake switches from the TCA Quadrant Addon doesn’t feed into the A32NX.

Very much could be. Likely not all events/shortcuts have been programmed in yet or something on the Dev version and the reason it worked before was because it was piggy backing off of the stock A320, for which the shortcuts work just fine.

I would say the same. The experimental has our own custom autopilot now. There could be some changes in the simvars regarding the FCU. This could be the reason the binds don’t work anymore. Unfortunetaly we can’t provide any support on the experimental. Since it’s experimental ( :wink:) and very much WIP. But you can file an issue on our github, so Andreas (our autopilot magician) is aware of the problem.

Thanks Watsi, it would also explain why the Altitude shortcut works fine since the FCU in it’s current state does not manage Altitude/Altitude restrictions etc.

I wasn’t expected support but more so bring the issue forward so it is known.
I’ll open a ticket so that they are aware.

1 Like

Seems to be a known issue. So it will be fixed at some time.

Thanks again for your question. The EFB fuel tank capacities have now been fixed in the latest master version (not the stable one!) of the FlyByWire mod.

3 Likes