AbadStudios had better get their stuff together!

I have virus software. Avast. It catches all of that.

1 Like

easy killer! can’t swear in the forums.

1 Like

I am from Spain and I know this website, they are practically scammers, they pick models from old games, merge them with the cockpit of a current plane for FS2020 and sell it as a finished model plane.
They are extremelly shady, call your bank and block the transaction.

ALWAYS check forums and reviews before purchasing anything, only do so from trusted sellers.

6 Likes

Guys, as has been said by many. Please AVOID this so called ‘developer’.

They are scammers plain and simple. Taking someone elses freeware FSX models and charging for them is against the law. Please don’t buy anything from these guys.

A few scam outfits like this popped up back in the FSX days and the community came down on them hard. With MSFS now reaching a bigger community than ever before, it will be easier for them to scam people.

2 Likes

possible original developer of the models (actual payware) has been notified and information for potential legal actions have been collected already.

1 Like

It’s just a shame for everyone who fell for this ■■■■ and paid

the email addresses are all no longer available so that you can no longer contact the alleged * developer *

Scammers are, and only a criminal complaint will stop these people

Notify the bank and have the money posted back

You were scammed. Are you buying everything you see? You just paid for renamed default asobo aircraft. And they give you google drive download links? lol I mean come on, this is obvious, it’s clearly a scam and asobo should go after them because they’re selling something asobo has created.

2 Likes

A330 calculated speeds .

I strongly recommend purchasing addons only from certified Microsoft store

2 Likes

their a350 screens don’t work. going to be a very long time until this game gets decent mod support.

1 Like

why would microsoft lawyers step in what part of it has nothing to do with them is hard for you to take in. It is down to the CONTENT AUTHORS to step in not microsoft.

what part of any of the aircraft Abad sell is Asobos work ???

For those of us who fell for it. Is there any way to fix the livery images in the livery selection screen?

FBW uses the default A320 as a base.

1 Like

FSElite just published an article about Abad Studios!

8 Likes

Linking to this thread. Twice :slight_smile:

Hello everyone from FSElite! Welcome!

7 Likes

well done FSElite for making the article

i am very glad that they wrote it, i wasn’t ready for the mention. :open_mouth:

Yes this is a great community and does not need to be trashed by stupid people trying to scam newcomers to the platform. This is not the norm and there are some amazing 3rd party companies out there.

This was already talked somewhere in this forum, this guy just portover fsx aircrafts and merge msfs cockpits, even fbw a320 cockpit is used by this dude. This is not legit almost for sure, I don’t see any authorization to convert them from fsx to msfs from the devs of that aircrafts. This is really a scam, and other thing, that full package only works if you have the prĂ©mum version of msfs, since some aircrafts have 787 interior.

I feel bad for these guys. Their SEO is toast given the first 10 results are now “Avoid the Abad Studio scam!”

1 Like