Ability to save Aircraft to favorites list

This is true (apart from the “minutes to implement” & “simple rearranging” bits, it’s never that simple when you actually design/develop it), but this is a case of “if wishes were fishes we’d all swim in riches” (ref: “If wishes were fishes we’d all swim in riches” — Meaning)

The free version solves the problem of the OP, or you can wait for Asobo to implement it.

If all you want is a way to sort and do some simple tagging, the solution is there for you, now, for free.
It may not be optimal, but it’s workable, for free, available now.

There is no obligation to upgrade to the pro version.

As to why Asobo hasn’t enhanced this yet, my take is because it’s a lot more difficult than it looks to develop a cross-platform [PC/Console] UI/UX that solves issues like this. There’s a lot more to it than bolting on a quick fix that implements “one thing”. I’m sure it’s on their roadmap though, and they will roll it out in time. In the meantime, I had to scratch my itch to make it work for me, now.

If wishes were fishes…

Also, having peeked under the hood of the UI framework, which was an interesting technical challenge in itself to understand with no docs, all I can say is it’s an impressive piece of engineering.
Kudo’s to the dev(s) that put it together.

2 Likes