Ability to shift the RENDERED PLANE of environment and aircraft independently (separate frustums) for dual seat cockpits

Thanks again Wayne. Yes I understand you. But you are not suggesting it is possible with the current MSFS… are you?

But I am already in Windowed mode… with three windows, front, left and right.
Whatever zoom adjustment is made to one window happens to them all.
It is impossible to do any zooming to achieve the view required for the front TV without messing up the other windows left and right.

If you have seen pictures of my cockpit you will know what I mean.
The following post was about a different issue that I have now solved but it shows the three TV screens in relation to my seats and the physical dashboard/instrument panel.

.. .. .. .. ..
In regard to your following suggestion… … … …

When you say you “scaled” the image, I can only presume you mean with graphic design software. You haven’t done it in an actual SIM with a multi-monitor set up have you?
I can only envisage everything apart from the front screen being totally distorted and out of place if you try.

Like I say, I understand your “asymmetric frustum” concept.
If, when or until Asobo come up with such controls I have to be as satisfied as I am with what I have got. My set up is pretty darned immersive as it is, beyond the usual distractions of a desktop monitor or three, so I’ll just have to keep things in perspective.

I have my triple screen alignments fairly well perfect - and I can translate, rotate, and tilt the whole 3D picture in unison for any view I want… except for being able to manipulate the direction the view is pointing - with the centerline of that view not through the center of the monitor (as you explained).

(It is just a shame such a great program like MSFS2020 did not include this feature from the outset.)

Thanks again for your input @bTdWolf . If I have missed your meaning is some way, I beg your pardon.

Regards
Alan