Abuja DNAA Runway Dip

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes, I uninstalled addons for the Airport, still same problem

Brief description of the issue:

the Runway has a depression, which crashes the Aircraft during take off or landing

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

latest build

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello,
I am also on the MS Store version, and I have never had the addon installed. I was unable to find any depressions in the airport:

You may want to try going to Options > General Options > Data and deleting your rolling cache file.

Thank you for the prompt response
I deleted the rolling cache and rebooted and the problem is still there. I had two issues with DNAA, one is the Runway depression and the other is a Taxi way running into a building. In real life that taxiway does not exist as its aircraft parking.
See pictures

Hi,

Unfortunately, I’m not sure what to tell you if I can’t see the problem. You may want to try in safe mode. When in MSFS, use Alt+F4 and when you restart MSFS, you will be promoted for safe mode.

As for the issue, we ask for only one issue per bug report. You can report your other issue if you believe it to be the same thing here:

Frankly, I’ve looked far and wide and haven’t found the ditch. On my version (MS Store) everything is fine apart from that huge building between the apron and the taxiway.
However, I would like to add that from the attached photos @Aerojive there is something wrong, I doubt it is at DNAA. The photo shows that Nnamdi Azkiwe Intl is slightly off to the right at a distance of 4km (ARP) while as you can see from the attached photo from runway 04 the ARP is in the middle of the runway at a distance of 1.79Km.

Thanks so much for responding again. I spoke with a friend and he doesn’t have the same problem that I do, so it’s local to me. I have reinstalled and installed the Abuja Airport scenary add on, and still same issue.
I will remove some more add ons, clear the cache again, reboot and will let you know how it turns out.

Hi,

Please try it with safe mode, as I suggested above. The problem may not be with the airport. It could be with something else. We have tons of people logging bugs about weird things in Bermuda because of some third-party addon they have that has nothing to do with Bermuda, and we have other people logging bugs about weird things in Spain because of a seasons product they installed.

Great news, it worked after few reboots.
I removed a few recent add ons, cleared rolling cache, rebooted, didn’t work. enabled cache again, cleared it, rebooted, and it cleared the Runway depression.
Thank you so much for your support.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to hear it. I’m gonna move this to Community Support so if anyone else needs help with this, they can try it.