From the developers - a hotfix for some major crashes and known issues is on its way! Thank you for your feedback from Day 1 and the team is working incredibly hard through any issues you have experienced.
You’re welcome. Not too impressed with it being buried below a post about moderating issues but I guess it’s better than nothing.
It truly feels like the first release again. I agree…i know I need to chill out.
what post what post a wanna read
It took people getting mean in the forums to get an update from Asobo. LOL
I’ll summarise… “You’re such bad people” followed by “hotfix coming soon thx”
Edit - this post Policy on Name-calling, Harassment, and Threats
oh man…my first laugh of the day
funny that i dont remember microsoft having patients with me when i had to pay for the game, im sure i had to give them all or nothing to be able to purchase it, i dont remember them having patients with me and allowing me to pay on the monthly ?
lmao love how they bring a statement out that replies are disabled on
please simmers…we know were taking your money off you and taking a massive D**P on your head, but can you all smile and be happy while we do it
Agree - seems unlikely to hinder at this point. As long as people don’t jump on every nuance.
CTDs are clearly an issue - had 2 myself last night. Still experimenting with add-ons though.
Sliders to push the visuals - that’s the next thing that needs to come from Asobo. That’s what will prove their worth in terms of utlising the “FPS headroom” they’ve created with this (necessarily) xbox focused update.
EDIT - hotfix yay! Hopefully loading/stability and the altitude issues are up there
well it worked because it certainly cheered me up
Acknowledgement (read to bottom of full post)
The sim has been running great for the past few months, flew around the earth about 6 times with FSEconomy using nothing but live traffic and live weather, since about 3 days before launch of SU5 i have had major problems with Live weather, mainly +50c ISA DEV, and now with SU5 i am seeing lots of loading of scenery and some awefull dithering and shadow flicker, but the temperature issue using live weather is the most annoying
They’ll get it fixed, I have no doubt.
Well they Better! haha
Hot fix release is tomorrow
July 30th, at 8 am PT (1500 UTC) to download on both PC and Xbox Series X|S consoles. Here are the release notes:.
- Fixed various crashes in game and on the world map
- Fixed crashes related to the offline AI traffic
- Fixed minor memory leaks
- The title should no longer freeze for a very long time when connecting / disconnecting peripherals
- Fixed broken flight plan for Garmin devices when adding an enroute waypoint that was inserted as a destination
- Fixed flightplanner not resetting when going from one activity to another
- Fixed flightplan from flight assistant not displaying on certain planes when VFR map is open after the destination is set
- Fixed freezes happening when using the flight assistant when setting a new destination
- VR options should no longer be duplicated in the Option menu
- Marketplace “Get and download” and “Download” buttons will now function as expected on the Content Page
- User unable to interact with UI elements with the in game cursor for free flight in some cases
- Improvements of pitot static system to fix altimeter bugs, improve accuracy and correctly simulate temperature impact
- Fixed AutoBrakes Button Behavior on the Airbus A320Neo
- The correct runway is now taken into account for the Landing challenge at Nice
- Pilots are now displayed in external view at the Isafjordur Landing challenge
- Title will no longer become unresponsive after using Fuel Supply and using a fuel or payload as a numerical value via ATC Ground Services
- Some achievements will no longer be awarded in error for certain landing scenarios
- Fixed big temperature spikes at high altitudes
- Added new airspace to nearest facility JS API
- Fixed crashes on WASM modules for older CPUs
We are actively working on making this sim the best experience possible, and look forward to seeing videos, comments, and more from you about this release.
- The MSFS team
I dont blame asobo, i blame MS, Asobo only work for them, MS pull the strings.
You need to fix my mouse/cursor interaction with the Cockpit.
Move mouse to ALT dial
Left button click and hold
Move mouse right or left does not work Completely erratic
Spinning wheel does nothing
This is what I already did back at the end of last year when I had to realize my high end PC can’t run an airliner in MSFS. Just came back to try it again for the proposed performance gains.
NO fix for CTD at start up? i can’t even get to Welcome screen…