Adventium AI Worldwide: E-Jet Series

So I saw on simmarket this new addon from Adventium. It is Embraer jet traffic with real liveries and animations on the ground. It said it worked with existing traffic addons. So I bought it. I was excited to give it a try out, but as I tried I found one of my cats chewed through the USB cable of my HOTAS. I can’t move around an airport to see what it does. It’s gonna kill me having to wait a few days until a new HOTAS comes, so my curiousity has the best of me. Anyone else buy it and what is their experience?

I don’t own this to tell you how it is, but could you still use the drone with your keyboard?

How hard is it to post a link?
Especially when you terribly misspell the product name so no successful searches are returned?

Sorry. I tried deleting the topic, but I can’t. Didn’t intend to offend anyone.

As for the drone camera, I always fly bush trips. I don’t use the drone camera. I pulled up the showcase camera, but I couldn’t figure out how to move the camera around with the keyboard. The cursor keys weren’t doing it.

Forum moderators, go ahead and remove this topic. It’s not providing any useful information.

I got this product now that it’s on Xbox as there is little to no traffic livery options for Xbox users at this point. But I noticed that all of the models are “generic,” so there’s no model matching for likely E-Jet aircraft at all. So is this product not working at all on Xbox? Hoping to get clarity from the developer or MSFS folks who test products in the marketplace.

1 Like

Same for me.
E-jet for sure, but generic model…
Xbox series S

1 Like

Was exited for this one. But when is see this, im not going to buy this. I fly a lot from EHAM, lots of KLM Embraer’s there (callsign City). But that’s not what i’m going to hear and see, am i right?

1 Like

I just bought this on xbox as i am looking forward to traffic mods as I don’t fly online. However, I don’t really see any E-jets around. Anyone knows which airport has the highest frequencies of E-jets, just want to make sure this add-on works.

1 Like

I have a feeling if the product pulls info on E-Jets from the sim but the sim is assigning everything as generic, then we won’t see any E-Jet models or liveries from the product at all. You can test this to see by turning on live traffic labels. I tried this at KDCA, KSFO, and KLAX but saw no non-generic live aircraft.

If this is the case, it’s bizarre it would not checked at all by the developer or MS as similar-ish problems plagued Simple Traffic on Xbox.

2 Likes

What’s your settings for the aircraft slider etc? Someone on YT set it at 100 and is seeing results. But isn’t that conflicting with LFVR static aircraft? They advise it to set it at 0…

1 Like

Mine was set at 100 with live real time traffic. I do get static liveries but not from this product. I’ll test at a few different airports later today and see if I find one.

1 Like

Im the guy from you tube who has seen it . Only one in Grand Rapids and I saw a few in Minneapolis last night . Let’s hear from the developer to see what they say . It seems conflicting hit and miss with this product and I have to test it a little more as well .

2 Likes

Hey all,

I have let Tom know about the Generic traffic issue, and we will see if this can be fixed. We can’t test on an XBOX platform before release, so any issues specific to this platform can only be addressed afterward, and we can look into if there is a resolution for these platform-specific issues.

For those not seeing our aircraft. Go to your Options screen and Select General Options.

Next, select the Traffic button on the left side.

Once on the traffic screen, under Aviation Traffic, make sure REAL-TIME ONLINE is selected under Aircraft Traffic Type.

Our product does not add traffic schedules. It replaces the default models and liveries with better models and repaints worldwide. It still uses the default AI live traffic handling within the sim.

Cheers!

Jeff @ Adventum Simulations

6 Likes

Thank You Jeff for the fast response! Yes I have seen it at 2 USA airports so far . I also want to note that I did not see any with my ground density slider set to zero because I have an lfvr static dlc which requires it set to zero . But after I set that to 100 it did work kinda ? , where I was able to see the ejets in the airports so it surely needs to be looked at either way as some are not seeing them . Series X , Xbox , latest version.

Jack

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, this is yet another example of why it’s really ridiculous that developers can’t test their products before releasing on Xbox. For this product in particular, because if think your customers are in majority from Xbox due to the lack of alternatives on that platform?They really need to come up with an solution for this, that’s my opinion.

4 Likes

With your slider at 100, you still see the other aircraft with their livery’s with LVFR’s addon? If so, I might be giving it a try.

Yes I still see other aircraft

2 Likes

Does this work along side aerosoft simple traffic on xbox? Im worried it may conflict, as simole traffic is no longer available to download on marketplace i wouldnt want to lose it

This addon can’t be used in combination with LVFR’s addon. For this addon it is required to set the aircraft slider at 100, but that results in not seeing any replacement livery’s from other aircraft. Just all generic ones.

1 Like

I just started up and tested at KLAX with live weather, live traffic, Real-Time online set to on, all settings for traffic at 100% and I saw 1 Delta E75L taxing back to the gates, and the other parked at the gate. I also have LVFR static planes installed. Glad that it works!

2 Likes