Aerial ground tiles changing/popping in

That post was written on an Xbox tagged thread that has been merged with this thread.

Thank you for the explanation.

1 Like

This should be fixed BEFORE SU 13 in an extra update. Looks terrible. Actual VFR at Corsica. Forget it…
You can zoom IN in the worldmap, and you will see whats going on. Most in southern europe.
And i don’t realy understand why i should vote for some basic stuff. After 3 years…congrats :clap:

6 Likes

Corsica is just a mess at the moment.

1 Like

Now I see the south of France (near Nice) is popping also. In the past it wasn’t there. Please Asobo/Microsoft give an answer why this is happening. Someone changes the properties.
It is very ugly.

3 Likes

TLOD 5.9 was the sweet spot on my i5, RTX2060 super. Although there is a performance drop at airports.

Also caribbean (TAPA)

2 Likes

seems everything in southern parts of the world.

It is time the Dev is bringing a fix shortly. This is is not what we have paid for and i realy don’t understand why EVERY SU update destroys something. Thats why other important and basic things are not done after 3 years because of repairing the sim all the time. It seems pretty nice when things getting better. BUT on the other side, most of them should be in the game from beginning and should working when the sim came out. Never ending story. Al least, it always was an eyecandy sim, now we have lost this option too.

2 Likes

Malta and most parts of France are also like this. Even noticed this around Split as well.

1 Like

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes community folder is empty and it is a clean install

Brief description of the issue:

As I fly over tiles around the world they pop and change color and go from a higher zoom level to a blurry tile. It is especially noticeable in Malta and Southern France.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Since most recent SU

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

[wrap=template key=“Topic_template”]

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

[/wrap] strong text

1 Like

Please use the existing thread, sounds like its the same issue you are describing:

1 Like

I also noticed this in several parts in the world, but it is not as bad as in Croatia…
I am currently working on a Scenery for the airport LDPL (Pula Airport Croaria), and it looks like Bing maps have released new satellite footage for a part in Croatia including Pula, Zadar, and Split (as far as I have seen). This is great news because the footage was really outdated, but it looks like the new footage isn’t overwriting but randomly appearing. I don’t know if this is due to my scenery, because it is the worst near the airport… (Scenery project isn’t loaded in screenshot)

1 Like

Yeah, the Adria region is a hotspot for this issue, nothing todo with your scenery.

Offtopic, but just that you are aware, theres already a pretty decent scenery for LDPL, Payware.

1 Like

Thank you for reacting!

Yes, I already know there is a good payware version for this Airport. But i am planning on making it freeware.

1 Like

The popping tiles issue is also present along Atlantic coast of North Africa. Take off from Tanger Ibn Batouta (GMTT) RWY 28 and see how tiles are rapidly changing at the right hand side and end of the runway.
Whatever graphics settings it is happening and also DX11 or DX12 does’nt impact.

Today it didn’t happen in my sim. Strange but al was good this afternoon.

it depends on the region, its not everywhere. Did you fly in a region where this had happened before? where?

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Hi All,

Not only this but I noticed on all people that just prior this sim the colours of buildings and other things were more pronounced like for example the house or building if it is white or grey it was grey or white, now it’s sort of like all greenish and strangely darker! Then besides of that I see lots of objects being drowned down in front of me! I never had this before! My system is quite good and fitted for this sim! I run all ultra plus I have TLOD 345 and Details Lod 200 max! Then using TAA with Generation frame on and I have native 1440p 165hz but I have scale up to 4K in game with 150 upscale and my fps never goes below 60fps max 140plus flying or at gates in bios airport by inibuilds EGLL or KLAX!.

Now it bothers me see this ground equipments or cars pop ups!

I’m experiencingn the same thing at LSZB. Completely different tiles of photo scenery are being loaded as I fly- even the water is different at some parts.

2 Likes