Aermacchi update 1.2.1fspatch will not decompress

Downloaded ok, but remains stuck on “Decompressing indiafoxecho-mb339-1.2.1fspatch” and because it is stuck on decompressing, I cannot download any other updates nor uninstalled program updates, such as airports/bush trips. I have selected 'Cancel" for this Aermacchi update but that is not working. By way of example. I selected KFHR-Friday Harbour Airport for installation, a 250mb file. Not big. However it will not download. In my Content Manager in the downloading section I am showing two downloads, the Aermacchi and the KFHR files. I checked the KFHR file only and it will not download. Stuck on “Please Wait”

This is a known MSFS issue that sometimes happen. You can easily fix it by deleting files in a specific folder.

I’ll look for a post a did long ago and get back to you in few minutes.

Here:
Indiafoxtecho T-45C Update Stuck at Decompressing - Potential fix - Third Party Addon Discussion / Aircraft - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Look at my posts in this discussion, I give details about the folder to delete.
You should get back on track in no time.

Deinstall the 339 via content manger and reinstall it.

Hello. Thanks for the reply. Location listed in your recommended hyperlink does not exist. The address is Users.(name)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\SimObject to delete the MB339. Thanks

Hello. Deleted the MB339 and reinstalled and now the thing is stuck on “decompressing indiafoxecho-mb339-1.1.3.fspackage” So it will not even install.

OK. Sorry for the delay.
So it seems you found the folder.

1- Make sure you completely deleted the “indiafoxtecho-mb339” folder.
2- Then, if you can afford a redownload, delete any “.fspatch” files remaining in the OneStore folder.
3- Exit MSFS. Start it again. Go to the Marketplace and download the plane again.

Also, you mentioned “.fspackage” above. If it’s there, delete it at step 2.

Let me know how it goes.

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft as the MB-339 is not an MS-Asobo produced aircraft.