Aerobatic aircraft smoke systems

I think to really bring the extra and the cap 10 and other aerobatic aircraft to life they need smoke systems.

3 Likes

That would be awesome to see added in the future!

2 Likes

The legacy sims had smoke fs2000-fsx on the extra 300

3 Likes

Errrrrr??? Its FS2020 where is the smoke for the two aerobatic aircraft???

Am I missing something?

They are implementing new node FX particle system, on update all fx, smoke, contrail etc… will be available with the new system, (older one from fsx\p3d will be likely removed)

1 Like

Hi guys let’s vote for someone to implement smoke mod on the aerobatic aircrafts.
I’m playing here with the extra 300 and it would be even cooler if it smoked. Up!

5 Likes

Fs 98, 2000, 2002, 2004 and fsx all had smoke systems and would be great to have them back

3 Likes

The development updates stated that new particle effects are in development, including contrails.

All coming in good time I’m sure… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But will those include smoke systems?

1 Like

Smoke system PLEASE! Already been practicing some simple airshows. Visibility would be much better with smoke.

4 Likes

I’m surprised there isn’t more votes on this

2 Likes

The Bluebirds sure would LOVE show smoke

2 Likes

Invote for smoke

…Bluebird 1…

1 Like

Okay, we have the SU 5 now, we have smoke effects available. Does the Extra now have a workable „smoke on/off“ switch? :slight_smile: Or any aircraft, for that matter?

1 Like

Well, I cant find anything in the settings.

2 Likes

Yeah the third one , the Pitts

1 Like

Please make available to developers the ability to have a controller switch assignable to aerobatic smoke on and smoke off. Thanks.

Airshow smoke binding would be phenomenal. For all aircraft, ideally. That way we wouldn’t have to worry about which aircraft have it implemented or not. Aerobatic planes, fighter jets, vintage warbirds… I’d like smoke for everything!

Join us at FS Airshows, we have a custom smoke mod that works in multiplayer for airshow and aerobatic flying; https://www.FSAir.show

Add the capability to add different color smoke pods and flares to aerobatic aircraft in the aircraft’s customization menu. This would allow for more fantastic aerobatic stunts/shows.