Aeroplane Heaven Cardboard Spitfire Released

https://aeroplaneheaven.com/product_cspit.php

Home built Spitfire
Like you, we remember the good old days when if we wanted to fly a Spitfire all we needed was a carboard box and a plastic chair. So we thought what about re living those good old days.

This is not a deep systems cardboard Spitfire. As we all know cardboard throughout the war years varied greatly and as such we simply couldnt properly simulate all the different styles of cardboard that were used during this time. We hope that you still enjoy the aircraft for what it is.

21 Likes

Make sure you find the easter egg on the plane. It significantly improves the plane’s roll rate.

2 Likes

Finally a study level plane.

8 Likes

Is it any better than a2a spit?

1 Like

Is it hard on fps? :rofl:

1 Like

This is awesome! Thanks for the fun guys - made my week! :smile:

(Well … someone had to didn’t they)

2 Likes

You mean landing gear or what?

Looks pretty decent… the livery also looks realistic, if the flight model is good this will be my new plane to go. :smiley:

1 Like

you made my day :rofl:

First real study level aircraft in MSFS imo.

Fair play to them, someone at Aeroplane heaven’s got a sense of humour :+1:

Will it still be there tomorrow? :thinking:

LOL… This is funny!

It’s a nice break from glass cockpits! :wink:

Took 'er for a spin from Los Alamitos to Fullerton in the Los Angeles area, quite fun little bird – and biodegradable too!

10 Likes

And this is why we need traffic packs.

Just imaging you’re about to take off from an airport, and see that thing roll on by on the taxiway, or even better, do a low pass flyby. :rofl:
I know the first thing i’d do after my flight is try to find out where to download that plane from. Instead, with how the game is setup now, i’d likely just see a weird flying bonanza. :frowning:

2 Likes

Now I want a cardboard bomber so folks can do formation flights over the English Channel :wink:

2 Likes

we could then have virtual dogfights where instead of having weapons, we try to force the bombers into storm clouds so the cardboard gets wet, and they fall out the sky from the added weight of wet cardboard or disintegration. :rofl:

2 Likes

G1000 courtesy of Etch A Sketch.

1 Like

Best thing ever sharing some humor seriously!

Proof that MSFS has the most realistic flight model!

interior modeling is exceptional. and it even has a working gauge !

6 Likes