Aerosoft CRJ 900/1000 Released

Ok. Upgrade worked, paid upgrade fee 19,99€. Purchase and download without problems. Will fly tomorrow.

Hello I copy and paste

Edit: Upgrade path is available. We are now working on the full bundle.

We are so excited to announce the release of Aerosoft’s CRJ 900/1000, which is now available in the Marketplace! Currently, you can only purchase the CRJ 900/1000 if you own the 550/700. For those of you who would like to buy all 4 versions, we are working on making that bundle available and hope to have an update soon.

If you bought the CRJ 900/1000 for $50.99 and own both products, please send a ticket to us here and we will refund you your purchase.

We will let you know when the complete CRJ bundle is available. Thank you for supporting Aerosoft and Microsoft Flight Simulator!

1 Like

Thanks. But yes, I’m aware of this. But it doesn’t work any more since today’s update for the CRJs. I’m in VR, not sure that makes a difference.

Also, does anybody know how to use the lock system? I’ve tried everything, no luck to even press simple buttons or turn simple knobs in simple GA aircraft. Or can the lock system simply not be used with a mouse? I’m looking for a basic tutorial on how to use the lock system, there must be one somewhere, but I can’t find one.

I use Lock mode with a mouse all the time. I prefer it to the Legacy mode. It’s easy once you get used to it.

Thanks, but how do I use it? I don’t know how to use it, and can’t figure it out. I have tried everything I can think of, press left mouse, right mouse, roll the mouse wheel, nothing happens. Only thing that happens is the knob turns blue when I hover over it… Is there a tutorial/manual anywhere?

The range and format knob doesn’t work on the crj 1000 anyone have this probleme ?

Yes, same problem here, was just going to post it…

The real question that I haven’t seen anyone ask is… 8 months? Why? Did they build these longer versions from scratch???

7 Likes

nav source knob doesn’t work to !!

Has anyone figured out how to adjust the autopilot altitude setting using the honeycomb bravo control knob in the top right corner of the throttle quadrant (assigned to “plus” and “minus” in the control settings)?

What I mean is the following. For example, if I want to change the speed for the autopilot, I first select “IAS” on the selector knob in the top left corner of the quadrant, and then change its value by rotating the previously mentioned knob. That works fine in all planes including the CRJ. But if I do the analogous thing by selecting Alt on the top left knob, the top right knob doesn’t do anything. (it works for other planes)

Hope that makes sense, has anyone gotten this to work?

Cabin press also doesnt work

Is there any difference vs. 500/700 from the cockpit/systems point of view?
Or just longer range, longer fuselage (not much visible from the cockpit perspective) and slightly altered flight model?
Sounds like not a lot for 20 euro.

5 Likes

I just took the CRJ 1000 for a spin. I flew well. No complaints here (so far). It felt a little heavier and a little more stable than the CRJ700. I flew a nice DME arc and then a VOR approach into KOS…it worked very well.

2 Likes

If the 550/700 is enough for you, there is no reason for you to upgrade.

On the other hand, this is a very nice addition for those who enjoy flying airlines and routes the 900/1000 fly and don’t enjoy doing so with an inaccurate model or with a livery that’s essentially fictional on the 550/700. Different strokes and all that :smiley:

I purchased the upgrade, and steam tells me that my purchase went through however the marketplace told me the purchase had failed and the aircraft is not available to me… however I can verify that I was charged for the upgrade… anyone else had this problem??

Having the same problem with Bravo adjusting autopilot altitude. Also finding it difficult to adjust any knobs with the mouse. No problems with Bravo adjusting heading or VS though.

Yes, me too.

900 series goes well with the knobs,seems that it is related only in the CRJ1000

The 900 requires more runway to takeoff than the 550/700, with higher V speeds. Likewise higher VREF on landing. It “feels” a bit heavier when hand flying. All systems are the same.

1 Like

Is weather/terrain radar finally working?, I know it hasr something to do with MS but after so many months I hope they have overcome that.

1 Like