Aerosoft fs Commander for msfs220

I am weeping as I have spent all day trying to set up Lil NavMap. I hate it. Is there a Genius out there who knows how to set up FSC10 to MSFS2020? I really love the FSC . If there is no great news, how about something very similar? BTW still in lockdown here in Melbourne Australia so I need this to happen soon please. Thanks

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there are alternatives that use simconnect. If you are happy to use other products then reply to me and I can provide some info.

I am not the best computer programmer in the world and I need very simple step by step instructions. Who knew flying in Flight simulator would involve such computer knoweledge. LOL… I am happy for any advise or help please. I appreciate your reply. cheers…

Hi,search for L.Navmap Forum.
The manual is also very helpful.
Manfred

How about SimToolKitPro? It’s a very easy to set up program and will track your flights and provide some analysis on landings - along with providing some other neat tools.

1 Like

yes please

Ok no problem. I personally use skydemon and xmapsy. I fly irl so the sky demon is a really useful tool for me anyway. Xmapsy is a module that connects my electronic flight bag (EFB) aka skydemon to fs2020, or rather, recieve data from it which then plots your position on the EFB. I run skydemon on an ipad and the xyz position is transmitted over the WiFi using xmapsy. You can also use Foreflight and other products. Check the xmapsy site for all supported products. I guess the only issue is that these are subscriptions (xmapsy is a one off payment). If you are not keen for a subscription service then I can do some research for you to see what alternatives are available. Always happy to help. Right, it’s the weekend. Beer time.

1 Like

BTW if you are happy to use a subscription based EFB then using xmapsy is super easy. I can talk you through it no problem.

Have a look at this: https://flightsim.to/file/1852/flightshare

Thanks Everyone. I appreciate all the awesome info. I tried everything out and at this stage I think I am heading towards SimToolKitPro thanks angernerve. sthackery I appreciate all your offerings but I could not find a demo model of Xmapsy. I would like to see it kinda like it looks on the screen. Any Ideas?

Once again thanks heaps

HI
I testing today the EFB (Electronic Flight Bag).
It-s disappointing, this production is complicated ,
it is not worth the 29 euros
You must search, download all map chart and load in your panel

the new version no longer allows to configure access to little navmap
desormains it is necessary to load the little navmap flight plan in EFB
Do not use, it is much too complicated for the price.
PapaPilote

I miss Aerosoft FScommander to that was a great flight planner

2 Likes

I love FSC too but I 'm not able to load the MSFS database on FSC.
Is there anyone that can help us?

In the meantime, I switched to Little Nav Map that I don’t like…but it is the best that I found, free.

I use Volanta, not bad. To my knowledge there is no Commander for MSFS 2020