Aerosoft/Limesim Berlin Brandenburg EDDB has landed - BUT better save the money!

same here… ZZzzzzZZ

1 Like

Who is interested, read here in the Aerosoft forum, what is written there. Showing results for 'EDDB V2'. - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES
An update to “EDDB V2” is still not offered in the content manager of MSFS 2020.

The update has been out for what? A couple of weeks? There is no way that it‘s already in the marketplace. Usually these things take a lot longer, if not multiple months to appear in the marketplace. There‘s nothing Aerosoft can do about it, it‘s all in MS hands now. Aerosoft claims that they are still waiting for updates send to MS in november 22.

As already mentioned in yesterday’s Development Update.

The much-criticised weeks-long wait for newly published addons in the Marketplace will be significantly shortened from 24 March.

and here:

Then maybe the update of EDDB V2 in the MSFS marketplace will happen soon.

2 Likes

Perhaps you’re all better off without this update. it’s really heavy on frames bringing some powerful computers to their knees. there’s a bit off an outcry in the forums. Mathijs from aerosoft arrogantly pretty much just tells people to take it or lump it. lower your settings, he says. So everyone should make their sim look like ■■■■ to accommodate one airport.

EDDB V2 - copyright by JayDee

and here is what else is improved in the EDDB V2.1 update.
The developers are working hard to fix bugs.

And then it’s up to MS when the update will appear in the marketplace.
This is supposed to be improved and faster 24.03.2023.

Scroll all the way down to 03.2023 !!! <<<

MSFS 2020 Airport EDDB Berlin Brandenburg Update V2.0

Hello

I purchased the addon EDDB - publisher Aerosoft/LimSim via the MSFS 2020 Marketplace.

Since the end of Feb. 2023, the free update V2 is already offered to customers by other providers. According to your note, there should be a faster update availability from 24.03.2023. What is the problem that the update from EDDB Berlin-Brandenburg is not yet available for us Marktplace customers?

Please send me some information.

Greetings Klaus

1 Like

My experience / opinion on this;

no longer buy anything from Marketplace. Then the updates are available earlier.

1 Like

Read here what a user writes in the Aerosoft forum.

->last post in this thread ←

He must have bought the software from the developer.
Therefore, those who bought from the developer have long since updated to V2.

UPDATE 30.03.2023

News about EDDB V2.1

Hey, man. Just have to say that I really like your presentation, haven’t seen anyone use that style with any MSFS scenery or aircraft.

1 Like

Sorry, was that meant ironically now ??
Wanted to make known only current info on the status of the update of EDDB V2.1. For Marketplace buyers of the scenery, like me, the update is still not available.
Will then post nothing more about this matter here.

*Oh man, sorry, just realized, that wasn’t meant for me. ^^^^ * :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Here is the latest info for Marketplace buyers,
maybe it will be soon something with the update of EDDB V2.1
Let’s wait and see, hope dies last. xD

(Marktplatz-Rückstand: 1.000 Add-ons in der Warteschleife |)

–>> Thursday’s Marketplace update generally goes live between the release of this blog post and 5pm
PT = 02am (Central European Time (Mitteleuropäische Zeit, MEZ; UTC+01:00) <<–

Thanks…means a lot… My way to thanks the msfs comunity… Trying to do my best to provied quality and original content . Thanks again…
PS: dont hesitate to comment in YT :wink::+1:

Hurray, finally, EDDB V2 is installed.

Today the update was in the content manager. :smiley:

Now it’s time to try it out. :hugs:

No hope: Updated EDDB crashes now the SiM while setting the Aircaft to EDDB as departure airport.

It also runs badly on the XboxX! Textures don’t load or load too late, stutter and I’ve had several CTDs. Oh and of course “as always” black screens in the LVFR A319.

I was waiting with add on airports because the in game airports are really nice but after installing Innsbruck from ORBX my opinion changed haha, it’s worth buying nice ones on discount.

PMDG 737 Innsbruck - Venice quick edit | Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020| RTX2060

Hi, can someone report whether EDDB in version 2.1 is running better on the XBoxX? I had it refunded as V.2.

I’d be curious to know too as this is (or was) about to be my next purchase. Why did you get v2.0 refunded?