After patch A320 left engine starts, then dies, won't start again

any way to rollback the update ? Guess not :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah I tried your fix and it just causes the right engine to fail

I tried it, it did not work

It reliably and repeatedly works.

That’s strange, just did a flight in the A320, waiting for the engine to cut-out as planned but nothing special happened.
LFPG, cold and dark, live traffic, live weather, 45 min flight.
And I stopped the APU before taxi as required by the procedure to reproduce this bug.

I can confirm, new game cold&dark, have the copilot do the checklists for you, engine 1 gives up before takeoff.
Shutting down the APU but leaving APU BLEED no go as workaround.
Leaving APU ON keeps engine alive, I didnt dare shutting it down after TO for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Can you tell me how to use your method, step by step

I confirm the issue. Performed pushback, then started engine 2, engine 1, turned off APU, and engine 1 was completely gone.

I’m getting the dead failed left engine with and without the A32NX mod enabled. Oh well will just have to await the fix.

I’ll admit that I haven’t tried yet attempting to reproduce this issue, I’ll check that out later.

Have the exact same issue! My trick is just to never set the parking brake lol

Keep the APU ALWAYS ON. That’s the workaround.
The PFD will randomly reset, but just get it back if that happens. (another known issue).
The A320NX mod works fine too with these two considerations. (Download the latest master branch)

Hei folks, how did you solve the battery issue?
I had the battery working like 1 time out of ten… completely random. With or without A32NX mod.
I did many full flights yesterday after the patch, while today I cannot let the battery to turn on. :frowning:

Not saying this will work for you, but to save a step, I always just hit the Ext Power button, which turns on the batteries. Still works. Haven’t tried turning on the batteries separately.

Thanks, but unfortunately, it doesn’t work. It’s unbelievable, I was flying the A320 just few hours ago after the patch with no issues, apart from the engine 1 but there was a workaround… now, no more A320.

Hi, just got the same issue, impossible to start it after it’s failed

Same issue.
I have noticed this issue when starting running on runway, plane tend to turn left…

Once the engine 1 shut down, I use the developer mode to reload the A320. Engines will then run normally without shutting down.

1 Like

I was able to turn the APU Bleed off after push and taxi, just not Master.

I’d leave master APU on for all of flight until you get to ground. Keep in mind leaving APU Master on uses fuel.

Same… engine 1 dies after spool up…