After patch A320 left engine starts, then dies, won't start again

As the title says, see screenshot

Yes the aircraft is configured correctly for engine start, the left engine starts fine, then once you start taxing it suddlenly dies and won’t start again

1 Like

I’ve exactly the same issue :frowning:

8 Likes

yep, unflyable - hope they get a hotfix out soon.

4 Likes

What a shame !!!

4 Likes

Was looking feverishly for this. Such a disappointment…

2 Likes

Do you have the A32nx mod installed? If so, try uninstalling it?

If not does it have the same issue with the A32nx

2 Likes

No mods installed - default a320

4 Likes

I actually removed all mods to see how the default A320 flew so I could see the changes. I am actually now testing the A32NX mod. Also, anyone have an issue where parking break is on, but the plane is still rolling?? I feel like the A320 is more bugged now than before! Engine idle is showing 92% as well. Don’t really know what happened here??

3 Likes

Just removed the A32NX… bust still same issue… Both enignes start, then when you begin taxi the No. 1 shuts down…

3 Likes

its not! i removed the mod before patch and i have the same problem

5 Likes

It is not… I removed all A320 community files, liveries included. I replaced all modded .cfg files with the original files before I updated and tried on a clean A320 no mods.

2 Likes

Everyone replying with this problem, make sure you click the VOTE button at the top, so it gets more viability and hopefully a Hotfix

7 Likes

I submitted bug report in zendesk

9 Likes

anybody know if there is some form of consistancy check we can run?

1 Like

Just started with running engines directly on the Rwy. Everything fine so far.
Shutting down the engines, start it again… same issue afterwards… ENG 1 is shutting down suddenly after a few moments.

3 Likes

What a strange issue. I guess it goes to show how incredibly complex these sim systems are.

I spent a great deal of my time flying the A320 (Aerosoft) on FSX, and only flew it a couple times in FS2020 as I noticed how bugged it was and haven’t touched it until it gets patched. Hopefully this gets sorted swiftly… can’t see it being hard to fix. The engine is probably getting an erroneous fuel-cut signal or something.

I’m currently downloading the patch so can’t confirm this myself yet.

2 Likes

Currently flying the 747 I guess until it gets fixed. 747 seems fine so far

1 Like

Just voted… hoping @ModeratorTeam will see this asap!

2 Likes

Not really, it just shows teams are not testing patches properly before release.

12 Likes

Come on… that’s a bit silly to post. Things happen.