After patch A320 left engine starts, then dies, won't start again

Yup! getting the same issue. i Hope this is resolved ASAP

2 Likes

I thought I had that but it turned out to be the invisible pushback truck. Apparently, the game forgets to animate it now.

PS. Of course, the engine thing happens to me too.

2 Likes

Some testing has shown that this seems to only happen when you turn off the APU Master Switch then throttle to at least 25% N1. If you leave the APU Master Switch on and do the rest of the procedure normally, then this bug doesn’t happen. Only if you turn off the APU Master Switch will this happen.

5 Likes

Same Issue here! Engine 1 stops working if idle after cold and dark :frowning:

Edit: Was in LSZH Airport.

1 Like

When using the A320 mod I managed to start cold & dark (although in my case all the mod’s functions were, understandably broken). However, I had an engine 1 shutdown after ~5 min (once just before take-off and one in flight) if I start cold and dark. Starting on the runway (everything already on) seems to work though…

1 Like

Same issue here. Tried restarting multiple times. Running only default plane with no mods.

Damit, after the patch i cant fly in A320…batteries dont turn on

7 Likes

If you have the FPS fix mod installed, remove it, it conflicts with the feature in the update

what you mean? FPS fix mod?

Do you have any community fixes for the A320 installed? If yes remove them.

Same here. Cockpit stays dark. After reload it works, but now Engine 1 shuts off and doesn’t want to spool up.

No mods installed.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Engine 1 doesn’t want to spool up past 25% and keeps turning off on taxi.

i dont have any A320 fixes, i just have skins and a mod for 25th bridge april and Cristo Rei

Here are the issues I’m tracking:

The battery switches work…sometimes. And sometimes don’t.

Engine 1 spools down if APU Master is off below 25%

The MCDU sometimes doesn’t allow entry into the FROM/TO field on the INIT A page.

I’m pretty disappointed right now. This “patch” is way, way worse than the previous version.

5 Likes

First time I started, the batteries did not turn ON, I did not have liveries… I just restarted and it fixed it for me. About the FPS fix mod, it was a mod for save FPS by changing the refresh frequency of the cockpit screens. This update includes in the settings an option for configuring exactly that, and it conflicted with the mod, leading to strange behavior in in the MCDU (no flight plans, lost ICAOs…)

And the bugs continue… Now, my throttles go up and down during spool up. Only using keyboard for throttle inputs as I do not have a throttle quadrant and it was already set to flex temp so they were going up on their own without any controls being touched. Anyone else getting this?

1 Like

Which airport? I found that it, strangly enough, depends on the airport. Tampa did not work, Toncontin for example or Orlando, it does work.

1 Like

I don’t think it is airport based more so that it is randomly happening on the model initiation.

Edit: On 3 re-loads at same airport it worked 1 out of 3. Tried Orlando as sanity check. Worked 2 out of 3. I am 95% sure airport is not related to the battery button issue.

1 Like

Same issue here. Taxiing at KABQ, no mods. Engine 1 dies.

4 Likes

we are all paid alpha testers now. welcome everyone who bought a ticket :laughing:

18 Likes