After Sim Update 3 Only last leg of flight plan is displayed in VFR map and Garmin on Cessna 172

After the update today I loaded my flight plan and did not see it but found out that only the last leg of a 5 leg plan was displayed in the VFR map. I looked in the Garmin for the Cessna 172 and saw the same thing

it’s broken with every aircraft when you add a POI in the flight plan in world map

2 Likes

Excellent work here again! Superior quality control. I am on my knees again.

And whats the message? Avoid POI!

1 Like

the same to me: issue comes not only up on the VFR Map, also on the glass panel inside cockpit (in my case DA62)!

1 Like

the code is broken,It appears in every aircraft

it seems a problem with the world update POI like UK USA and Japan.
I made some tests
In italy it works…It seems a problem with the POI not linked to the flight plan

Same here - very annoying. Until Sim Update 3, it worked in UK and USA.

At last I found a topic about it, was wondering why it seems to bother only me. Hope there will be hotfix soon…

today it’s well working! No problems with the VFR Map, everything is fine with the Map and the routes as it was before the last update!

1 Like

awesome, will check that out later : )

still no joy on my end

I am getting this issue as well, only the final part of the route shows up on VFR. Got a pic as evidence. Sometimes it’s from a POI and sometimes from an airport I’ve used as a waypoint!

Thanks for this thread - I’ve been trying to find something about this issue. This started happening for me a couple of days after sim update 3 landed, so I’ve been thinking it’s been a problem at my end, have been moving everything out of my community folder, then putting them back in, but nothing helped.
I can’t confirm that the last leg of the plan is still showing, I will have to go and check that.

It’s impossible…it’s a know issue…try adding a poi as waypoint

Loving how rigorously tested these updates aren’t.

1 Like

yes, you are right!

In the meanwhile i’ve noticed that adding a user defined wp produces always the issue!

Yes just found this issue in many of my routes,it appears to be more precise and ONLY possibly a naming convention, and with POI’s only.

If I use airport 4 letter IATA codes only = aok,london and its poi’s, were added and it was fine, but on another location, its bugged and don’t show any course and not even headings when it did last item show headings at least, so its clearly a new bug IMO…

Another bug clearly coming from the last patch (aaarrrrggg!) and or WU3 latest

Please fix this Asobo! and add it to your now ever growing list ! :frowning:

Thnx

I did Luigi without issue, and adding a FS waypoint it still works aok(for me anyways)

its ONLY a ‘user defined WP’ or long named POI that causes it for me

Looks like a naming convention bug or issue…

I GUESS WE SHOULD NOW ALL ZENDESK THIS,as 9 votes means it will NEVER be seen or cared about unless what? a minimum 300-500 votes? lol

:frowning:

Adding a poi of the regions of world updates cause the bug

Not just updated regions are affected. I’ve also found that waypoint names impact when this occurs but it isn’t an exact science. A long user waypoint in itself doesn’t necessarily cause it but a collection of user waypoint names can even when medium length and names with spaces seem to be an initiator too, renaming these to shortened versions can bring the legs back to the map. On the other hand a simple test of a standard departure airport and a standard destination airport using an in game POI causes the issue.