After World Update 4 CTD

Never had an issue with MSFS until this update 1.15.7.0

Now if I select EGSU, Duxford, Duxford as my departure airport, (Spitfire or Cessna) I crash to desktop with no error or FlightSimulator.exe has stopped working error message after selecting Fly.

Patched to 1.15.8.0 same issue

Anyone else having this issue?

please increase your windows virtual memory - pagefile.

You need at least overall 32 memory, better 40
 so, set at least max value 20, better 30GIG for your pagefile AND ensure ther is enough free space on disc

summarized discussion:

Also: Search results for '0x80000003 order:latest' - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Thanks. Yes it was a MSFS issue. Everything is back to normal for me now.

I feel so sorry for the hard working third party developers like MobiFlight, etc. They must loose a lot of sleep on the nights leading to the updates. “Not so technical” users like myself also loose many hours of time trying to figure out what happened to our systems.

@KraeheBube33532
Thanks. I have no other alternative but to reset MSFS and reupdate with World Update 4. Will see whart happens next.

There will come a time when 32GB won’t be enough.

these time is already here/reached
 32GIG RAM “alone” is not enough. Also users with 32GIG RAM need a ‘good working’ pagefile ( I assume at least 8GIG minium ). But it depend on your settings ( e.g. LOD ).

( therefore I mentioned “better 40” :wink: )

PS : Now I also seen that I linked former to a special post from the topic
 I corrected it: I would only link to the topic, not to these “upcoming” post :slight_smile:

Same here, after world update Belgium, France etc when loading EBKT, EBOS, EBUL and maybe some other Belgian airports, i get CTD during loading of the scenery.
Build is 1.15.8
Please advise

we not know your system, exact error, mod usage, etc

The first step what can possible help we have already mentioned ( virtual memory ).

I tried the trick with the virtual memery, but no succes!!

okay
 then we need the error message from windows event log. Can you have a look and share it ?

It is bad that we have to go into the event log to look why the Simulator crashed. Today programs shouldn’t crash without a error message.
But yes at the moment it is the only possibility to find the problem.

apparently one of the addons in my community folder caused the problem.
Only the free addon of RAF Valley EGOV gives a CTD when loading scenery.
The Belgian airports are ok, working and loading.