AI Aircraft Quiz

How many things can you spot wrong with this AI aircraft

( I can see at least 5)

4 Now …

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to a sub-category of the Discussion Hub

The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

If you would like to discuss other products and features in the sim, consider the following Discussion Hub categories:

Aircraft
Activities
Airports
Home Cockpit Builders
MSFS 2024
Real-life Aviation
Tools & Utilities
World Discovery

Sounds like fun.

No pilot.
Engine seems to be running, but I can see a stationary prop.
Is the prop twisted in the wrong direction?

One out of four – (note Pilot magically appeared )

Still 3 to go

HInt: Still something else wrong with the prop, you can see when it is stationary !!

1 Like

The blade roots look like they are 90 degrees apart. Shouldn’t they be symmetrical? The one on the left looks flat from that perspective, and on the right we are looking nearly edge on.

Prop blur shows 2 stripes, prop does not. Strongest prop blur both behind AND in front of prop, should only be behind

2 Likes

BIG Clue: EASY ONE - The Prop is turning, but how about the rest of the aircraft’s configuration.

Well that is a Massive Clue…No beacon light on, while engine is running.

I assumed the screen cap was taken between flashes. Really it looked to me like no lights are on at all.

Its an AI plane, so all bets are off as to if it is being flown correctly.
FYI: No lights were on when viewed in MSFS not even the beacon.

Prop BLUR is one of my “pet peeves” with many MSFS planes, and the fake STROBE effect given, as if one was watching a Film or some form of electronic camera.

The Human eye does NOT produce that strobe effect, and as a SIMULATOR, neither should MSFS.

Maybe add a STBOBE mode, so anyone making Video of MSFS, but as the pilot, simulating flying the plane , one should NOT be “seeing” a camera strobe effect.

1 Like

COCKPIT VIEW

Engine running, with minimal visibility of the fast moving Prop. Just a very slight darkening, and dependent on sun light direction etc etc

Engine Stopped

Note: No white/red marking on Pilot’s view of Prop Tips

EXTERNAL VIEW

Engine OFF

Note red/white Tips on Prop when viewed from outside.

ENGINE RUNNING

Those white/red Tips make seeing the rotating prop easier when viewed from outside>

AND NO STROBE EFFECTS (Inside of outside) !!

Not that that stops the MSFS Ground Crew from walking into your moving Prop !!!

Yeah, Yeah … why are the wheel Chock still in place, when the Pilots are in the plane & the engine is running.
Plane is NOT going anywhere !!!

ANSWER: It was an Engine test, for the Photographer to take the above screen shots !!!

2 ERRORS left … (No more give away clues)
Down to you to find the last 2 .

Obvious now that you mention it.

Only if you look at it PROPerly…

Well on the red-trim plane, while the ramp dog is walking through the prop, tell him to pull the “remove before flight” tags on the air intake plugs! LOL

OK, the Red plane is not the One that the Quiz is based on.

The Red Plane is my plane, the earlier White one is the QUIZ AI one that has the AI simulation issues.

It was just shown to make it clear how the Prop should be animated, both with Prop blur, and when stationary. and how the outer paint lines on the prop should NOT be on the Pilot’s side.