Ai Traffic Tool

• Traffic from feed (1 day ago) with real path and alt.
  • GA / VFR / IFR support with flight plans or without.
  • Jet support
  • Airline liveries support if mega pack installed
  • traffic depends on the time of day and the position (timezone) of the aircraft , when change time in game will refresh air traffic for this time
  • Just test my tool with sim, 300+ airliners in or around EGLL without any bugs from sim, without drop fps, multiplayer on. All taxi way was busy with planes and on 1080ti its work good.
  • MSFS AI control (have some problems with landing and takeoff) with ATC support from Asobo, on this moment i don’t have time to make my own AI .
  • Flightplans of all AI planes can be use in your plane.

I need some more testing for bugs and make pretty interface.

13 Likes

where can you download it from?.looks promising.

Please let this come to fruition. All I want is Live Real Time traffic to use real liveries, not that junk generic mess.

Nice looks great

I like the idea of having this tool open on another screen whilst I’m flying, especially if it doesn’t affect FPS, which from what you have told us, it does not. Thanks for your good work and your post. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes!

This tool is LittleNavMap and already now shows AI traffic from the sim.

2 Likes

I need about two weeks, and i will share this tool

3 Likes

Thnx looking forward

is there any news?

can you plz upload files?

Considering the OP hasn’t posted on the forum in 10 months, I would think it’s probably safe to assume this project is dead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.