AIG AI Manager and Traffic Controller for MSFS

MSFS is showing traffic with a delay. If FA is showing an ANA 777 flying from KLAX to RJAA the game will spawn the flight at KLAX. FA doesn’t need to show ground traffic. The only thing MSFS needs is a departure airport.

All good news thanks. Does shortly mean some time today, or some other time in the future?

maybe today or tomorrow

2 Likes

OK thanks.

I have a bug here : AIG AI Manager updated itself this morning. Then after reboot, it doesn’t recognised the installed flightplans (list was empty) so I redid the setup to point the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder which is outside of the Community folder (I’m using AddonLinker). Then, AIGAM rebooted but haven’t saved the location. Same process, same results all the time. Doing verify setup makes it crash.

Any idea?
Thanks
NB: it must take 15 min to boot but I guess it is normal at this time in the dev process.

SOLVED: pointing to the folder was not enough. It needed to be activated in Addonlinker for the shortcut being present in the Community folder.

report with logs over at the AIG Forum

1 Like

Really enjoying using this, took a bit of video round Stansted Airport (which is freeware on flightsim.to) showing the AI traffic in the sim.

3 Likes

Happy New Year Kai.
Thanks for the news, it sounds good.

1 Like

next TC update will bring the next AI Traffic Workaround to MSFS, this time for AIGTC based offline AI after goarounds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for your hard work Kaiii3.
It solves the AIG TC random crashes?

we have a stability improvement, but are not 100% sure if this wiull fix the CTD. AIG and Asobo are still looking into it.

1 Like

Ok, thanks, I’m going to try it right now🤞

update is not live yet

Ah, Ok, let’s wait for the update then.

ModelDB Update and an AIM update are online, have a nice start to 2022 :slight_smile:

16 Likes

You have made flying so enjoyable! I can’t thank you enough for this great program!!

Is your mod + live traffic still compatible with this version?

Thanks Kaiii3, It installed MD82 and MD83 models. Is correct?
Happy new 2022.

All that’s needed to update is a verify setup in AIM correct?

That is all I did. Seemed to work fine. Bottom right corner of app window said 164 updates.

1 Like