AIG AI Manager and Traffic Controller for MSFS

I got some Fokker 70’s and Beech 1900’s as well.

2 Likes

For those who understand I will let the images speek for themself:

9 Likes

0.5.0.21 :+1:

1 Like

I don’t have it maybe I had not install the liveries for thoset models.

I can’t see any traffic with latest A32NX experimental version. It is normal?

TCAS? If so, yes there seems to be an issue with the FBW

Fokker is mostly in Australia, Beach is mostly Canada

1 Like

Yes, the TCAS in the FBW only works with on-line traffic such as Vatsim yet.

Yes I mean TCAS system.
Ok lets hope it solves by a future FBW update

Yes I saw TCAS working with VATSIM, but I’m testing with AIG Tc rigth now to see if it works.
You resolve my doubts. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

I would be curious if any of the avionic suites in MSFS for any of the aircraft, default or 3rd party, including avionic mods, detect the injected traffic by AIG.
I seem to only notice traffic that is live traffic injected by MS servers that gets registered in avionics.
I don’t think I have seen any AiG traffic appear as ‘traffic’ in any of the aircraft. Not to say there aren’t any aircraft that show them. I just haven’t come across them.

I set AI traffic to OFF in MSFS settings and use only AIG AI Traffic Controller. I see traffic in the WT G1000NXi and the VFR map, but they do not always match up, some that display on the Garmin do not show up on the vfr map, and vice versa. Seems random, but AIG traffic definitely does appear in the avionics.

1 Like

I see from the FBW that their TCAS only works with online traffic.
Here is a copy and paste from their known issues.

TCAS Specific Issues

• No support for offline AI traffic (sim limitation)
  • No support of multiplayer (MSFS) traffic (sim limitation)
  • Possible false detection of ground traffic
  • Possible ghost TA / RA due to jumping traffic (improvements and changes expected)
  • No performance optimization yet

I have seen on the Working Title discord server references made to a limitation in the sim to report offline AI traffic as well.

At the time I took at face value that this meant that I would not see AiG injected traffic on any tcas system (and to date haven’t)
I was curious to see if anyone had come across it and under what circumstances.

1 Like

If i remember correctly i used the vanilla Longitude (well, with the mod from dakfly) at KLAX and it had AIG offline aircraft on the MFD.

I’m getting a little confused, I am trying to store the models and flightplans away from my community folder and then use addon linker to link them, but I am being a noob… Is there anyone that might be able to help by DM or something? Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Today I launched AIG AI Manager and clicked on verify setup but each time a livery is installed I get this error. How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance !

Can anyone please tell me why is this showing up in the “Not installed” tab in my content manager? I’m guessing it’s normal?

In case of TCAS you can see that the offline traffic is visible on radar when it’s on the ground but airborne traffic is not visible. I wonder if it has something to do with the transponder state and offline traffic isn’t broadcasting when airborne. The real-time live traffic is visible when airborne.

It is indeed normal.