AIG AI Manager and Traffic Controller for MSFS

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, i am new in this topic and i wanted to ask whether it is possible to minimize the data from the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder because with this amount of data (20GB in my case) i get very big performance issues in the sim. I’m pretty sure it comes from this huge amount of data in the community folder. I tried it with all settings (from low to ultra) and everytime i come closer to an airport there are fps peaks to 1-5 fps. This is very bad because i have been looking for exactly something like this tool for working models and liveries in multiplayer. Are there any solutions or tips to fix these performance hits?

Until the atr-72 and the Q300 come online… I’d be happy and over the moon if you could link the B1900D to all Air NZ routes currently used by the ATR/Q300!!!
If enough votes… then to all airlines that use turboprop not modeled yet so we can have more lively local airports
Please please pretty please :grin::grin::grin:

Just getting into this. When i select a military air force do you see military planes take off?

Military are not yet available

1 Like

We need to remove or rename something in MSFS directory before today’s update?

What is your traffic level set to? Try turning it down to 30-40% and see if that makes a difference. The mod is heavy on CPU and this will affect your FPS.

1 Like

AIG works well with Flybywire EXP TCAS (TA & TA/RA) and well with RealTraffic + PSX combinaison.

I dont use the Traffic Controller. I run this tool only for the multiplayer in MSFS, but also with ground aircraft density set to 0 there are still performance issues…

FBW TCAS wasn’t showing any planes at all for me on the nav display. I could see them on the AIG Traffic Controller map and see them fly past me.

I closed Traffic Controller and turned on Real-Time traffic in the MSFS options and then I could see planes on the nav display.

So I think FBW TCAS doesn’t show AIG injected traffic.

Ok, in that case your LOD may be set too high, you can try this method to improve your performance…

1 Like

With latest update of FBW experimental I’m able to see AIG traffic offline on ND with TCAS enabled.
Maybe FBW team made some changes on TCAS with new today’s update.

I’ve got latest experimental FBW and TCAS was on and set to ALL but didn’t see AIG traffic on the ND so something might be wrong with my setup.
When I closed AIGTC and started Real-time online traffic, then I did see planes on the ND.
I’ll try it again tomorrow.

I only saw one aircraft airborne just after taking off from LEPA.

Is the a way I can link another airplane model to a flight plan.
I fly out off and around TNCM and the main small airlines around that area are winair and st barths commuter. Both of these have flight plans and time tables in AI Manager but no models so they don’t show up. St barths use caravans and win air use the twin otter. I was wondering if I could link the bn islander to them for now until the models are available

Hello everyone,

I know it’s not AIG related but MSFS AI Traffic. I know it’s been talked over many times but we are still experiencing the issue that the AI Traffic does not vacate runway fast. I opened a topic in the bugs section and would be great if you could participate in it.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/can-we-please-force-ai-traffic-to-leave-runway-faster/487542

I have a problem that sometimes it appears that a parked AI plane has multiple liveries switching between them periodically every few seconds.
Does anybody know how to fix it?
MSFS traffic is turned off completely, so it’s not the case.
I tried to run the verify process in the AI Manager, but it does not help.

Happens with me as well, have the traffic off as well.

It sounds like what you’re seeing is two planes parked in the same spot. I’d guess it’s an airport that doesn’t have enough parking spots for the traffic it handles in real life, and AIG is doubling up. Just a theory…

Apologies for keeping posting my questions in this thread. But can anyone tell me please what happens in each one of those scenarios?

My goal is to see real-time live traffic while taking advantage of all the beautiful liveries in AIG.

Scenario 1: AIGTC launched, Traffic type in sim set to OFF, Ground traffic density in sim set to 0

Scenario 2: AIGTC launched, Traffic type in sim set to Real-time Online, Ground traffic density in sim set to 0

Scenario 3: AIGTC Launched, Traffic type in sim set to AI Offline, Ground traffic density in sim set to 0

Scenario 4: NO AIGTC, Traffic type in sim set to Real-time online, Ground traffic density in sim set to 100

Scenario 5: No AIGTC, Traffic type in sim set to AI Offline, Ground traffic density in sim set to 100

Obviously, with AI offline, i won’t be seeing any live traffic, but i still included that scenario because i’m curious to know how will that interact with AIG even if AIGTC is not launched.

Thank you very much!