AIG AI Manager and Traffic Controller for MSFS

Thanks for your answer, I’m getting a ton of these errors:

I also had no errors in model matching magic and hand-edited models that had no aircraft type assigned.

Does it have issues on Win 11? I’ve tried to run it and after updating the AI manager it refuses to open/do anything else. As much as I want to use this it just wont run :frowning:

I have win11 it works just fine

2 Likes

What’s the cause for a livery/flightplan install hanging? For example both some airlines begin to install then reach a certain aircraft repaint where it gets stuck at 0%. Even after few hours no movement at all.

yes, 747I and F some of the textures are screwed up.
open them with paint.net you will find the one that are not correct.
the work around is to download the fsx repaint from the author website and convert it if necessary (I think need to flip the picture and rename)

yes, sometimes up to 4 or five planes at same gate.

It take time to load, it freezes if you wait it will load, can take upto 10 min. I had this problem I just waited.

Good grief, 48 minutes, I thought my wait time was too long but that’s something else! My FS2020 installation folder is growing and growing - not checked for a while but I’m sure it’s somewhere between 200 and 300 gb. I’m not too bothered about liveries so don’t bother downloading them very often. I’ve deleted a pile of AIG airlines and am back down to 300+. Load times are a bit better but I estimate it still takes me about 7-10 minutes from initial launch of the sim to sitting in the cockpit. More than half of that is gettiing to the main menu in-sim so here’s hoping the devs can speed that element up in time.

Unfortunately this one isn’t for me any more. I tried again to install (twice) but it is far too complicated and found myself in weird flighplan installation loops that I couldn’t get out of.

Reluctantly I have decided to wait until a payware like ultimate traffic becomes available for MSFS. The time and stress trying to install and the various challenges flagged by users on this thread suggest to me that this will be an ongoing battle - frankly the sim itself takes long enough on certain days to get in the air!

A more intuitive manual/ “idiots guide” might help. Unfortunately devs who are very skilled at coding etc do not always appreciate that the layman cannot “read between the lines” of their instructions and manuals don’t always address every eventuality.

1 Like

Please don’t give up on it too soon, I’m sure someone will publish a clear installation guide shortly

I did eventually get it going and once its set up there’s little or no maintenance necessary. For me its brought this sim to life.The only thing that is lacking now is decent GA AI but visiting busy airports is now a delight.

2 Likes

Ive installed AI Manager and AIG Traffic Controller downloaded and installed about 60 Flight plans, I ve launched MSFS and from the Map screen selected a gate at EGCC. and pressed fly.
MSFS is taking an age to open at Manchester about 15 minutes so far
The map on AIG shows Manchester with AI traffic at the gates and me at a gate
Does it normally take MSFS to launch a flight or is it just because its the first time?

so after it updates just wait? the thing is since my post nothing has come up and I cant see anything in task manager running either

Is it the AIG Manager or AIG Air traffic Contol not loading?

If you have Ground Aircraft Density at 0 the flight should load quite fast because it’s an empty airport until you start the TC.

for me the AIG manager just wont do anything after the update runs (first time you run it)

try this video:

6 Likes

I’ll check it out tomorrow. Thank you!

Do you get the loading screen At all or just does it dissappear after update check?
And running it as Administator?

Its not antivrus or anythung stopping it loading.

Because when I first loaded it, after a min it freezes and I click it. Then the messagae “stop ,programme” or “wait till it respond”

Then after a few times I thought I would leave it, it freezed for a couple of minutes. Then it loaded in the end.

exactly as you describe disappears after the update and does nothing. Disabled my AV as a just in case but that didnt seem to impact it and I am definitely running it as admin…

It might be just a bad install, have you tried to do a fresh install.