AIG AI Manager - FULL TUTORIAL VIDEO

AIG AI Manager is hands down the best traffic mod for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020!!! The plane models and liveries are absolutely stunning! Follow my tutorial - this is a game changer!

18 Likes

Just watched this through and although I haven’t yet tried to follow your instructions, this makes it so much simpler than it looked at first sight.

I want to thank you (and all concerned) for this clear and logical “follow me” vid. Just what was needed and I’ll be going through this today :crossed_fingers: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the tutorial. I tried a quick install without much research last week and I coudnt make it work.

I will try again with yor tutorial.

One question only, with the upcoming su7 update next week do you know how to remove aig and restore original traffic. To restore MSFS to its default state prior to apply the patch

I coudnt find clear instructions. The only post i could find said to restore a file in th fs traffic ai folder

Any info on that would be really apreciated

Thanks anyway

“Famous one click installer” they say. Thanks for this video!

4 Likes

If you have the program properly setup and configured, the installation of aircraft, liveries, and schedules is definitely a “one click” installation. Compared to the manual method, this is a major time saver and has the ability to check for errors, something one doesn’t get with manual installations.

Being a beta program, there is little documentation or information, so the above video is much appreciated.

I hope they’ll publish it on the marketplace for easier, more direct integration into the simulator!

Went through your tut, Pie, and it worked the first time :slight_smile:
Big thanks for putting this together. Loaded into Schiphol and was greeted by 40+ KLMs.
Now I have to find out why the sim crashed 3 minutes later though

1 Like

As far as i know that is not possible.

Hi guys,
great tutorial thanks!
I want to install pegasus airlines but it is not in the list
is there a workaround?

Only if its payware …

Based on my loaded flight plans Pegasus should be available.
PEGMSFS

I am not seeing in that screen. Isn’t that the manu that i should see it in?

I loaded all airlines, pegasus is there.What made me laugh why Germanwings was not there…My Bad. didnt realise they went bust 17 years ago…

how do you find it?

Just loading it now…maybe its one of the arliners that does not have the paint or, ie the model…just checking…but when downloading I did see pegasus…

If I am wrong. My bad

yeah thanks i found it. stranglely when i type pegasus in the search box, nothing appears. but it is there.
another problem is, I have installed THY, delta and AA
I can see lots of THY planes in Turkey’s airports (even small ones compare to US hubs) but i can not see AA or delta planes in US airports. I can only see single delta planes in a few major airports in the US

I am able to install most airlines and my airports are filled with nice aircraft.

However, I barely see any of them at cruise during a flight.
This is even after 55-60mins of spawn time into the flight.

I am using AI-Offline instead of Live Traffic
Ground aircraft density as 0

Am I doing anything incorrect?

Cheers,
N

Is ATC talking…also its very difficult to identify planes or see…I was no 3 to Land…but i could see a dot .Remember there are no contrails as well. How often in a plane can you see other planes unless for their contrails, IRL, 30.000 ft. Or you talking night time?

Indeed, no contrails makes it harder.

During the day I even checked the VFR map just to confirm but couldnt see any aircraft flying around.