AIG Live Traffic and Traffic Controller -- CTDs Due to Legacy File Change in SU10!

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

A few of us have tested and confirmed, AIG traffic causes instant CTDs when trying to spawn into any airport. Once we’ve removed both AIG folders from community, the CTDs seem to stop.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

n/a

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Remove all AIG folders from community

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Are you using DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

**UPDATE: The latest SU10 Beta update seems to have fixed this issue.

Thanks just loaded up my first flight only with aig folders and the sim loaded then the sound cut and ctd before finishing loading

1 Like

Can confirm; when connecting to vatsim - instant ctd (vpilot uses model matching to the aig fleet)
So its not only live ai traffi; also offline, but when using AIG Models.

1 Like

Ah thats a bummer. No modelmatching for vatsim till AIG puts out an update I suppose.

I am actually speaking with Kaiii as we speak – he’s already looking into it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh great! Please let me know once AIG puts something out :slight_smile:

At Night all cats are black… so only fy nighttime no to get afraid by the ugly green generic’s… vampire 666. ^

1 Like

That’s one solution :laughing:

Or, in the meaning of “WORLD UPDATE”: The entiere world has to update itself to get around with Microsofts escaped new variant of MSFS :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like a SimCinnect issue, will run some tests

9 Likes

hmm, im on VATSIM right now, few planes around me, using AIG models, no CTD (yet).

EDIT: im using the current Beta-Version of vPilot, in case that makes a difference.

will check … which vrm files are you using?

I had also CTD with AIG

Same here CTD

I only use AIG models with MSFS injected real-time online traffic (ie. I am not using AIG traffic control). Are CTDs happening when using AIG models this way?

Yes. It’s the only way I used it as well.

1 Like

I had 2 folders AIG beta folder and AIG folder containing airplanes and texture only. Removed the beta folder and it’s been stable since.

1 Like

I’ve never had the AIG beta folder enabled with MSFS Addoin Linker so perhaps mine will be OK too. I will find out in about 30 mins when SU10 beta has finished downloading.

1 Like

At least it doesn’t appear to be related to the models, about 2 hours use and no CTD with AIG + PSXT + Realtraffic … yet…

3 Likes

Do you use the AIG controller?