AIG Live Traffic and Traffic Controller -- CTDs Due to Legacy File Change in SU10!

no fix from our end since the issue is within the Sim. We can only add a workaround by removing the SimObjects in the lagacy format (737,320,747 and 767)

3 Likes

Any chance to convert the FAIB models into the new format?

2 Likes

running some tests at the moment with manual injected AI and it seems the amount of traffic injected in a short time might be related to the issue. if I remember correctly we had a similar issue in SU5 already :frowning:

1 Like

When I load up msfs without controller with msfs traffic disabled. Then if I start up AIG controller, the game freezes and it gives me a breakpoint application error.

1 Like

This is why we’re saying it’s not working… Kaiii is working on it. :wink:

3 Likes

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

getting close to pin-point the issue, but still not 100% there.

@ moderators: Any specific way to upload a test-package later for Asobo for internal testings or should I upload over at DevSupport?

5 Likes

We don’t have an ingestion path to Dev Team through the forums. Recommend you reach out to Dev Support.

3 Likes

roger will do when ready and report here as well.

A small suggestion for the title here, change it to something that indicates that the bug is related to the lagacy model files used in the package.

2 Likes

@moxiejeff I leave to you and @Kaiii3 to agree to changes!

2 Likes

Done! :slight_smile:

Let me know if this is better, Kaiii.

1 Like

perfect, now we hve the actual cause included as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have finished a full flight with AIG and it was flawless. So no CTD’s for me.

hmmmm, how is that possible? Everyone else has it, but you?

3 Likes

I have no idea but just did 2.5 hours flight with full of traffic. Not using AI traffic though only model matching and ground traffic.

report has been upload to Dev-Support incl. a package to reproduce the issue.

6 Likes

Anyone getting no traffic injection at all with the beta?

where did you download the beta?

vpilot website. but the issue is AIG, not vpilot or VATSIM.
EDIT: you dont have to download the beta, just change the release channel in vpilot settings.

ok thanks will try again