AIG Model 787-9 Jetway issue

Is anything being done to address the non existent alignment of the jetway on some models, for example the 787-8 or 787-9 both of which are miles away from accurate or it it something we can mod ourselves and if so, what file and what entry do we mod and with what value?

How?: MSFS Developer Mode

File?: Folder of the Model → flight_model.cfg → [INTERACTIVE POINTS] → have fun

Ok thanks but it doesnt look like fun to me.

Well, don’t forget to make the plane “usable” for the player, read some SDK documentation in order to know which value you need to change and do some trial and error until you have the right value.

can you provide a screenshot? All jetway alligments have been tested before release. We do see sometimes missaligned jetways that seems to be a result of MSFS…

Yeah sure. I will get some together and post them.

Please post them on the AIG forum. As a reminder, we provide the 3rd Party Forum as a Discussion area, not for support purposes. Thank you.

1 Like

Will do that.

Can’t do that unfortunately. The long list of questions in the AIG forum are a massive headache. I spent time looking up the answers just to be told they were incorrect. Sorry but that system is painful. Shot is hosted on my site which I hope is a fair compromise. AG are after all working with Asobo & MS.

@Kaiii3 - this one needs to stay in your forums. If you have challenges getting users to sign up, we’re sympathetic, but we do not allow the support model here. Please help this user if you can and keep it off the board. Thanks.

actual this is an Asobo issue…

I agree support for our tool should be over at our forum, makes my life much more easier then to track down every forum :slight_smile: Registrations are fine and 99.9% of all support comes over there, users just need to register as with every forum.

I will make a bug report on this issue as soon as I have time

1 Like

For some reason no jet ways connect for me? Just static parked

Yes, its interesting that when Asobo place AIG models (missing nose wheel and label visible to confirm its an Asobo spawned model) the jetways dont line up at all whereas the cloned copy of the exact same model that the departure mod you created generates has near perfect jetway alignment. This is an Asobo issue.

I have registered on the AIG forum but posting requires an answer to 11 questions!