AIG Traffic, no movement

I’m at my wits end with this program. Everything is installed, all directories in place and no movement whatsoever.

1 Like

Talk to the developer of AIG?

At the very least if the models are installed properly you should see Live traffic with Boeing or Airbus on the traffic nameplates so start there, just use Live Traffic. If you dont see any moving traffic you know something basic is still wrong with your setup. If you see almost all GEN on the labels, you are not seeing AIG models.

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities.

A reminder that this is not a bug reporting or support forum. If you are having issues, you could try contacting AIG via their own support channels:

Some links:
Discord: Alpha India Group
Forum: Alpha India Group Forum

Hi Fierce,

if you don’t get it to work, gimme a shout and we’ll do it with Teamviewer.

Scott

1 Like

The models are installed and I can see all my download airlines, but they’re just sitting there at the gates.

I’m fully aware AIG had thier own forums, unfortunately you have answer a series of ridiculous questions before posting there like it’s some above top secret government project. Absolutely ridiculous security for a alpha flight simulator program that is riddled with flaws. I remember having better ai traffic in FS9. Way better.

Awesome thank you!! Btw, I’m using addon linker. I’m wondering if that is a contributing factor. I was considering removing it from the equation. Your thoughts? Im only using it because I get the 225 character limit message.

I am using the addon linker also, no problems.
Concerning the 225 character limit, it’s easy to move the community folder, to shorten the path.
Are you in any discord channel? We could talk there.

Scott

1 Like

I just started a flight at KBUR and after about five minutes, a Southwest jet is pulling out and preparing to takeoff - so it IS working at least.

As far as I know it takes a few minutes for the aircraft from AIG to start moving once you are in the sim, up to ten minutes I believe someone said, so be patient. I use the traffic controller and although aircraft spawn in the air quite quickly, I find you have to wait for ground movement.

I am on the Alpha India Group channel. or we can do team viewer but I’ve never used that app. Thanks again.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that AIG traffic no longer pushes back from the gate after the SU10 update? AIG moderators say it is a bug with the latest update…

Tug appears after push request but doesn’t move. Plane lights turn on.

enable the traffic setting for airport ground vehicles to at least 1% and restart your Sim.

1 Like

That did it :slight_smile: