Air ambulance game mode (maybe SU5 Orbis DC-10 as flagship)

yush I’m very excited about the potential of multiplayer missions with multplayer planned for 2022.

I remember some missions in FSx ,been ages since i played it though
In a multiplayer setting ,missions could be taken to a next level I believe. With for example the option to do a larger scale multiplayer evacuation/rescue/medical evacuation mission of people in disaster areas,where a group of players need to coordinate a rescue effort & evacuate all the wounded safely with air ambulances…or as many as they can…
Or distribute water & (medical) supplies to some suffering poor population in Africa or so.
Such missions would also take the multiplayer feature of the game to the next level.Providing more options for community activities at the same time.More activity options both in single & multiplayer setting. Maybe even with a volunteer system if you don’t know anyone yet.Where you can aid a group in their effort & get to know new people that way & make friends & all that effort to bring PC & Xbox players together would probably pay off more too,as they get a wider variety of things they can do together.

Helicopters are also often used as air ambulance…so when they’d get introduced ,they’d have immediately one more purpose to fulfill Helicopters are a must

1 Like