Air Hauler 2 Coming Out Soon For FS2020

It is or it isn’t`?

1 Like

Strange - I do not get any mention of discounts when I try to checkout (I had the P3D AH2 version).

nice find. Didn’t know they were developing something like this.

I knew I recognize that studio name. Same folks who did Chase Plane and VFX for FSX/P3D and is now part of ORBX.

I was provided with a discount code in the email and informed that this had to be used in the shopping cart to obtain the discount. If it’s any help I had the Xplane 11 version and purchased the add on directly from Just Flight. Not sure I can help much further other than to hazard a guess that you probably need a code to get the discount ?

It looks like it’s available now for purchase from the Just Flight website

Yes, this was also supposed to be coming out for Xplane 11! It said something like ‘Coming Soon’ on the web page for what seemed like months and I eventually gave up waiting and lost confidence after a very long period of silence from the developers. The lack of communication wasn’t great in my opinion and I decided to buy AH2 and not wait any longer.

1 Like

Try the code ABHEBEN and you will get a discount. Works for every item in the Just Flight shop.

1 Like

vvvvv

Bought it and on first test flight i have this problem, i cannot deactivate this messgage, in AH2 Sim is correctly connected…

Are you using the FBW Airbus by any chance?

No, deafult, but a livery.

It would be a shame if you couldn’t use liveries.

Indeed it would. I don’t have AH 2 yet. Waiting to see what others incl you! think

Suppose , transporting 10’000 lbs of " Slay Bells " in Air Hauler 2 is very realistic ? :joy:

And a spreadsheet type menu / interface is very appealing also .

Think I’ll stick to hauling " childish candies " in On Air !!

4 Likes

Anyone have this and able to provide a review in comparison to on air beyond I prefer this or that?

I just can’t get on with or like neofly.

1 Like

After my first flight (type rating A320), I regret buying Air Hauler 2.

• Antivirus prevents the installation, therefore the installation is faulty and the program must be installed with the antivirus disabled

• If you change the design in the settings - error message (C++)

• Notifications in the game annoy all the time that cannot be switched off (Simconnect notifications)

• The program is very slow and takes a long time to build up the various tabs

• Liveries are not supported. You are asked to use the standard livery

In my opinion, it’s not worth the money. I’d rather stay with Neofly.

2 Likes

I can understand that you like Neofly. I like it too and it’s free. As regards AH2 I will probably wait a bit before deciding whether or not to purchase despite the offer of the £11 discount.

Since you have already bought AH2 you might be interested in the forum the developer has. I would post a link to this but i’m not sure that our forum rules allow this. You can post your issues on the forum and the developer often provides answers etc. For those who have not purchased the add on, looking at the forum might give you an idea of the current state of play and the sort of bugs that are arising with the FS2020 version.

I just got Air Hauler 2 this morning. I’m learning it but like it so far. The fact that you can schedule passenger flights from any two airports is great. Yeah the livery thing is annoying but I’m sure they’ll get that fixed in time.

ooh. it worked :ok_hand:

Any more thoughts/ reviews? I don’t have such an addon yet and just want something simple and intuitive to use to generate missions/ flights and help me track progress as a career. Preferably airliners, preferably pax rather than cargo

OnAir and Air Hauler have one problem in common: They look like software from the 90s.

No idea why it is so complicated to spend some time to make a modern UI.

Besides that, Air Hauler seems to be much better then OnAir. The AI-Routes are exactly the thing that OnAir is missing.

There are some downsides though - especially when you start a company you have no qualified pilots available to act as AI (4 out of 5 times there was no A20N-Typerated Crew available on the market, started as PAX with an A20N as aircraft) and there are some hard database problems causing the game to crash.

At least the game got 2 patches already, so someone is at least awake and is fixing stuff.

Since there is no refund possible I have thrown away 40 € at the moment, hopefully the main problems will be fixed in a couple of days. Lets see what happens.

TL/DR: Don´t waste money until a) the UI is modern, b) hard database problems are fixed, c) connection to MSFS is more stable

3 Likes

Thanks for the comments.

Not bought AH2 yet for FS2020 so can’t comment on its UI but if it’s the same as the X-Plane 11 UI I agree with you that it’s very much outdated/amateurish and also a bit ‘clunky’ for want of a better expression.