Air Manager drops to a few frames per second

Anybody experiencing this? It’s quite random but my AM gauges will start refreshing around 1fps and I just have to wait it out until it starts working normally again.

I posted on their forum a long time ago, but I only got an angry troll who was less than useless.

When you say drops a few frames per second how long is this for and what are you using as the measure of a drop in frames. Visual, AM FPS counter or something else. Have you tried all the connection troubleshooting steps listed on the SI wiki? These still apply even if AM is on the same machine as the sim.

Sorry to hear about the bad experience over on the SI forum. It was once a good discussion forum but unfortunately a certain individual has gone unchecked and pretty much trolls everyone. Once he is finally dealt with it will be good again.

Yeah, jph is a fun guy. I meant it is 1 FPS for a few minutes at a time. It has done this consistently with this clean install of windows and msfs. The beta last year worked fine. The devs at SI don’t seem to care.

Oh well.

Next time it does it try to disable your firewall briefly. If it fixes it when you disable the firewall try setting up firewall exceptions for AM. It sounds very much like it’s loosing comms with the sim. Is AM on the same machine as the sim?